Adored Browns mascot Swagger passes away at 6

HOUSE

Image result for swagger,browns

Having joined the Cleveland Browns franchise as a puppy in 2014, Swagger, the team's adored bullmastiff mascot, passed away on Friday, the team announced.

Swagger lost his battle with cancer and died at 6 years old. Justin McLaughlin, Swagger's handler, posted on social media that Swagger had been battling cancer for the past year and on Friday had a stroke.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001101533/article/adored-browns-mascot-swagger-passes-away-at-6

Edited by HOUSE
  • Sad 5

48 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Poor pup. Live mascots are stupid as hell by the way (and cruel, in some cases.)

I got no problem with having a dog as a live mascot.  Sounds like he lived a good life with a loving family.  The Denver and KC hosses probably also lead a good life.

I dunno about the live ravens the Ravens have or the Seahawk's real hawk

I think that's all the live mascots in the NFL these days?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I got no problem with having a dog as a live mascot.  Sounds like he lived a good life with a loving family.  The Denver and KC hosses probably also lead a good life.

What about Billy Buffalo?????

Are you telling me he isn't real?????

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

IDK. Rumor has it that Jerrah has the last Marlboro man chained to a wall in his basement. 

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

yeah that’s all good i was referring to exotic animals - tigers (i think LSU has one) and the like.