Are the Pats* still getting punished?

45 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Robert Kraft pass out at 31 flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Saw her at the airport too!

• Haha (+1) 1

They will probably get punished right after the draft so they don't have to be so hurt this year. If they were smart they would take the punishment this year. I have a feeling the Pats 2021 draft pick will be much higher than their 2020 draft pick... GO BILLS!!!

Still in process, yeah right Commish. Nothing serious will ultimately be done except for maybe another slap on the wrist. Can’t upset the apple cart with the golden goose in it don’t you know! What a bunch of BS.

Now MLB is getting the same way. Huge sign stealing scandal proven beyond any shadow of a doubt and much faster than any NFL rules violation review I might add. The punishment? Manager and GM get one year suspensions, team is fined and loses a few draft picks. No punishment handed down to any players involved. OMG, nothing but a bunch of wrist slapping. Are you kidding me?

And we the fans are just supposed to just keep on believing the lie that all the games are true fair contests. You can root your heart out for your favorite team and bet your hard earned money if you like believing everything is on the up and up.

It’s all just business don’t you know and all about the Benjamin’s!

3 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

It seemed like about 2 months ago that Espn said that a punishment was “imminent “ for spygate II. Anyone hear anything?

They got a stern letter from Goodell letting them know that from now on, he is only going to squat when he gives them a bj instead of getting down all the way on his knees.