XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

that would be the perfect use of this league by the NFL if it can show viability. Will allow say 3 PS eligible players to be designated to the league for the Spring. Will learn more playing 

Or perhaps when teams make their final cuts they can obtain the rights of say 5 players that play on this farm system for 1 year to bring them back to camp a second year. Perhaps they can not be recalled during that season.

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I really wanted to be a Dallas fan mostly cause I like the uniforms and logo lol but I’m having trouble finding anything about the team to like. DC seems to be my favorite style of play so far 

My Guardians will Smack your Defenders around :P

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Or perhaps when teams make their final cuts they can obtain the rights of say 5 players that play on this farm system for 1 year to bring them back to camp a second year. Perhaps they can not be recalled during that season.

yeah something like that even. As long as XFL is cash positive and can work with NFL once they prove the viability it could work. Issue with NFLE is I think the NFL was still funding everything there. Here Vince and his guys would fund. Just the NFL and NFLPA would just have to work with him. 

Like how much More development in learning the game would happen for Wade if he was a Bills designation to the league and playing instead of sitting at home in UK this spring. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sweats said:

Watched some XFL game this weekend and i gotta say that i'm not really impressed.........and judging by the lack of fans in the stands, i'd say they weren't real impressed either.

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

you mean the 4 sold out games?  Some of the Stadiums didn’t look full because they only sold the lower bowl. 

The AFL didn't sell out either, but they played a trick with the television cameras.  Back in the day before the stadiums were filled with cameras and skyview and you could build a 3D image of the play on the field, there were only a few cameras in the stadium.  The AFL lined all the cameras up on one side of the stadium and filled seats on the other side.  So the stadiums were half empty but on TV they looked full

37 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

you mean the 4 sold out games?  Some of the Stadiums didn’t look full because they only sold the lower bowl. 

Sold Out??  Even the lower bowls of those soccer stadiums had a lot of fans missing.  Maybe they spent the 4th Q in the toilet?

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sold Out??  Even the lower bowls of those soccer stadiums had a lot of fans missing.  Maybe they spent the 4th Q in the toilet?

Yes sold out. XFL has already surpassed the AAF in ticket sales before a game even played.