XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

55 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

...and it was surprising how much repetition they have play to play.  

So, Daboll’s a lock when XFL heads begin rolling?  ?

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Really, Ridge, you have to worry about getting a Shronk.

I have not calculated the odds of that.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, Nextmanup said:

I think the basic concept is more football for fans who can't get enough, offered at at time of the year when there normally would be no football.

Not sure it's more complicated than that.

?

Hes got about half a billion of his own cash on the line.  He has liquidated a fair amount of his non-voting ownership in WWE to fund this venture.  That is a lot to wager if his ultimate ambition is to own the February to June football market.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Hes got about half a billion of his own cash on the line.  He has liquidated a fair amount of his non-voting ownership in WWE to fund this venture.  That is a lot to wager if his ultimate ambition is to own the February to June football market.

And his other business funding this one is tanking...

More 

ESPN announced that the St. Louis BattleHawks’ 15-9 victory over the Dallas Renegades averaged 2,495,000 viewers. Viewership peaked with 2,928,000 viewers, and the peak came at the end of the game, suggesting that fans were interested in seeing who would win, rather than just turning on the game out of curiosity early on but turning it off quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I don't know what xfl contract rules are, but I gaurentee if a few xfl players were to get signed this week or next week by nfl teams, xfl ratings would spike big time. 

They really can't do that until the league year begins, can they?

Edited by PromoTheRobot