XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

My point was that this guy seemed very uncomfortable in the job someone gave him.

They weren't going to review until the refs called for the measurement.  The whole process took far too long.  It was an obvious 1st down.  The review should have been possible by the guy in the booth immediately calling down and saying "bad spot.  First down".

Seems more like your issue is the spot the refs made on the field but that's what the review is for in important moments like 4th down and I already agreed that the review should of happened before the measurement. Still saying that whole process took 10 minutes is ridiculous I doubt it even took 5.

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So Landry Jones was supposed to be the big QB in this league and ESPN even did a big write up on him earlier this week

And he's not playing :doh:

I mean....he sucks, though. No one should really put any stock in the fluff pieces for this league.

Have any of these coaches designed plays for the double forward pass?

Brandon Reilly....

Love love love the transparency on replay reviews. They have to bring this to the NFL. Wonder if they realize this will actually help the game. First of all it’ll hold Riveron and the rest of the of booth review officials accountable. Second, we’ll get to see how they went about the call. Even if it doesn’t go your way, you can at least understand how they got there. 

Lastly, Pat McAfee was made for the XFL.