XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Thats pretty wild on the kickoff where no one can move until the ball is caught , dont like the look of it but i could get used to it.

Do they have any kind of onside kick?

yes 

Teams wishing to attempt an onside kick must indicate this to an official before the play. The teams will be permitted to line up using traditional NFL rules, 10 yards apart from the spot of the kick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

So you know this is on ABC right?  You could just use an antenna to watch it.

And if I'm right that you're Albion, PA, the WJET broadcast towers in Summit are well within range

Albion, NY.   Got the service back and have watched a bit of the second game, as much as the wife and kids would allow.  Pretty good football. 

12 minutes ago, Chris from Rochester said:

I’ve been very pleasantly surprised so far. I thought I’d watch a quarter then be done but I’ve had it on all day 

yeah I thought I would pop in and watch a bit and move on. The games have been tuned in all day. Granted I will say there are times I wasn’t intently watching. But they were playing 

5 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

PJ Walker is the dude the Steelers wanted to sign in October to play Lamar Jackson in practice. 

XFL blocked it because he was on their roster.

Considering how the Steelers season played out, Walker probably would have ended up starting at some point

14 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Surprisingly seem well coached on both sides of the ball.

until that clusterf*ck at the end of the half

So for we are through a game and a half. 

I can say I will tune in again tomorrow. And that’s really all the XFL needed from today good broadcasting. And good enough play with entertaining games. Enough to keep the TV crowd to tune in again. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

So for we are through a game and a half. 

I can say I will tune in again tomorrow. And that’s really all the XFL needed from today good broadcasting. And good enough play with entertaining games. Enough to keep the TV crowd to tune in again. 

Tomorrow has some fantastic announce teams too. 
Im looking forward to Greg Olsen, and mcafee and Kevin burkhart in the two games. I read somewhere Olsen is doing the New York game 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Tomorrow has some fantastic announce teams too. 
Im looking forward to Greg Olsen, and mcafee and Kevin burkhart in the two games. I read somewhere Olsen is doing the New York game 

they have done a very good job explaining the rule differences. And giving background info on the players. Very key to a viable watching experience 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

nah it’s because no one cares who wins/loses these games.  No consequences for  bad decisions 

There is Money tied to winning. And I am sure the players care 

• Like (+1) 1