XFL Opening Weekend, Matchups and where to watch.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Wife asked “what the he’ll is this?”...

Wasn’t happy with the answer.  

My daughter just came out to the living room for a snack and said almost the same thing. 
“you said football was over until August ugh” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Kickoffs are interesting

A few years back I posted on here an idea for kickoffs in the NFL, it was litterally identical to what the xfl is doing on kickoffs. I don't wanna say they stole my idea, but they stole my idea. I wish I could find that post 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Steptide said:

A few years back I posted on here an idea for kickoffs in the NFL, it was litterally identical to what the xfl is doing on kickoffs. I don't wanna say they stole my idea, but they stole my idea. I wish I could find that post 

I like it

Could help reduce injuries and remove stupid block in the back. NFL should adopt or match this IMO.

Edited by Real McNasty

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Spectrum cable is down in Rochester.....where's Goodell?............

Same here in Buffalo area.  I'm watching using a set of rabbit ears and switching my tv source from cable to tv.  Game is on the ABC network affiliate. 

Just now, jkeerie said:

Same here in Buffalo area.  I'm watching using a set of rabbit ears and switching my tv source from cable to tv.  Game is on the ABC network affiliate. 

Northeast Region Fiber Cut Outage 2/8/20

Spectrum customers in the Northeast Region (New York, Maine, and New Hampshire) may have all services disrupted due to a damaged fiber optic cable caused by weather-related events. We are working to restore your service soon.

• Thank you (+1) 1