President for life

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

One thing I've come to appreciate about Trump; he trolls the left so hard they don't have time to stop, breathe, and realize how relentlessly stupid they can sound at times.

In your opinion, is the division in our country a thing to be celebrated and enjoyed or would you like to see less divisiveness?  I ask because you seem to just love the Presidential trolling. 

If one sees the country's division as a problem, they probably should admire his trolling a lot less.   Imo, the President should look to help fix the nation's problems.  Imo, the divisiveness is a big and worsening problem.  Imo, the president should take the lead and change the tone.  Of course if you like the division, it appears that Trump's actions will keep you entertained.

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

In your opinion, is the division in our country a thing to be celebrated and enjoyed or would you like to see less divisiveness?  I ask because you seem to just love the Presidential trolling. 

If one sees the country's division as a problem, they probably should admire his trolling a lot less.   Imo, the President should look to help fix the nation's problems.  Imo, the divisiveness is a big and worsening problem.  Imo, the president should take the lead and change the tone.  Of course if you like the division, it appears that Trump's actions will keep you entertained.

right. let's totally discount all the horseshit investigations of Trump these last 3+ years. Trump is absolutely not justified in trolling these *****. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3

I just love how Trump has fun with this stuff. He fvcks with them. Mocking them and they don't even get that they are being taken advantage of by someone much more controlled. How anyone could stay as composed for this long under so much attack by the msm, the dems and even his own party is a testament to his fortitude. It has to frustrate the globalists and their useful idiots so much they can't crack him. I just love watching it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

What would you do if Don decides he want ever step down?

trump-president.jpg

While at a luncheon for Republican donors at Mar-A-Lago, the President remarked that Xi Jinping being able to hold the position of China’s president for life is a step that Trump hopes America will someday follow.

Would you support it?

...absolutely NOT....start using those term limits for the other 535....why the hell should they be different?...…

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Kinda like what Barry said when all the Trey Martin crap was going down? He could have diffused it but he poured gas on it. Just like the ST. Louis lie that led to the riots. That's what made Barry a phony fvck. 

Trump has nothing to divide anything. The only divide is politically. Left wants global communism and Trump doesn't. There's the divide.

Just now, Dante said:

Kinda like what Barry said when all the Trey Martin crap was going down? He could have diffused it but he poured gas on it. Just like the ST. Louis lie that led to the riots. That's what made Barry a phony fvck. 

Trump has nothing to divide anything. The only divide is politically. Left wants global communism and Trump doesn't. There's the divide.

It's always fun when people try to make the "Trump is dividing the nation!" argument. It's not Trump, it's the establishment media complex and their lackeys who are doing the dividing, and the evidence is overwhelming. Does Trump counter punch? Yup, and that plays into the narrative that he's a "divider" because the establishment media will run the counter punch rather than the first volley of divisive attacks. 

* All Trump supporters are racist!

* All Trump supporters are Putin apologists! 

* All Trump supporters are ignorant hillbillies who aren't smart enough to vote! 

... And those were just the attacks in November '16. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I always hear "He's a dictator" thrown around. What are they referring to? Is is something like "But we have to pass the [health care] bill so that you can find out what's in it....”

that was forced on us? That kinda sounds more like dictatorship to me.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

take the blinders off Don has tweeted in multiple times  

@SlimShady'sGhost

serious question, Shady.

lets say after Don's second term, Don Jr. runs and becomes elected. whereby he serves two terms. thereafter, Ivanka runs and she wins election to the WH for two terms. further, for the sake of argument, after Ivanks's terms are up, Eric gets elected for two terms. that would be 32 years of Trump. would you support a Constitutional Amendment to prevent this from happening, even though it is completely legal?

don't forget, Baron is in the pipeline too....

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Even you can recognize the extent to which the left has gone after this president.

For three years the left has done nothing -- literally NOTHING -- but attack this president from every position possible. From the embarrassment of the Kavanaugh hearings to the 3-year-time-wasting impeachment, from RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA to calling everyone who voted for Trump a hillbilly racist, it's been Bash Trump 24/7 with literally no let up from the Dems and the media that serves them.

So first understand where the divisiveness originates. Unfortunately for the Dems, they're using their usual tried-and-true tactics against a man who, finally, isn't afraid to fight back.

Finally.

So since there is literally no indication that the left will stop...as is evidenced by them now planning to go after Impeachment V2,...I am happy to admit I'm fine with the divisiveness in our country because in the process, the right is winning and the left is losing SO badly that they're blowing up their own party.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

For three years the left has done nothing -- literally NOTHING

lol 

how many years did we hear this - LOCK HER UP !!!!!

don't pretend both sides don’t do the same crap 

How many years did they call for Obama’s birth certificate?

How many years did they say the Clintons had people killed that stood against them?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

lol 

how many years did we hear this - LOCK HER UP !!!!!

don't pretend both sides don’t do the same crap 

How many years did they call for Obama’s birth certificate?

How many years did they say the Clintons had people killed that stood against them?

What?
1. Hillary wasn’t the president.

2. Proof of citizenship is a REQUIREMENT 

3. Nobody brought a serious charge of murder against Clinton and it certainly didn’t consume the workings of the House