Dogs of Two Bills Drive

Gugny

On 2/7/2020 at 9:59 AM, aristocrat said:

My two pups. Chase on the left, Petey on the right. 

74873430_10220352162536040_464748167603159040_n.jpg

so petey on the right was adopted out to our cousin up in kenmore.  my son named the dog and now our cousin has decided to rename the dog...Augie. I'm a little pissed about that. 

This is our old girl Bella. The rescue was playing with her and she tore her ccl. Crate bound for the next 10 days and limited activiy for the next two months after that. 

bella.jpg

bella2.jpg

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve met a lot of people from this board at this point. The dogs are WAY better looking than we are.

Let's not turn this into a "Would ya?" thread, okay?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’m trying to figure out why my dog doesn’t run away! She can do much better......

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I’m fooling nobody, the dog stays because my wife lives here.

Same here. And it's not just the dogs - everyone likes my wife better than they like me. So do I, for that matter. ?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Same here. And it's not just the dogs - everyone likes my wife better than they like me. So do I, for that matter. ?

Same boat here! I just got off the phone with my mother (checking to see if she’d run out of anything), and even though she’s my own mother, I’m afraid she would vote me off the island before my wife! She’s pretty sharp for 92 years old, she’d make the right call, and I wouldn’t blame her. 

Even the dog, who was MY birthday present 10 years ago, bonded with my wife. I’m the one who walks her and picks up the poop, I take her to the groomer and the vet (which she LOVES), I feed her and take her for rides (another favorite activity). BUT, when we’re not home she sleeps in my wife’s closet so we eventually put a bed in their for her. If my wife leaves for another bedroom (somebody around here may snore a bit) the dog follows her. Goldens are smart dogs! 

A Dog's Journey on Netflix is a must watch for you dog lovers! A little corney, a little slow in the first half, but very well worth watching till the end! My daughter and I almost gave up on it, but we were both happy that we didn't! It is a sweet movie, and I promise you will at least get a little choked up if not shed a tear or two.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:56 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

It’s a Scam. Gug just wants your pets name to get your password 

I kid I kid 

LOL I started a pet name thread awhile back and got accused of the exact same thing!...it was shut down

• 2 weeks later...

My new dog Gracie.

She was at a high kill animal shelter and one day from being euthanized.  

She's a boxer/pit mix.  She's the most calm dog I've ever been around.  She doesn't even bark.  She can but only has done it once.  She's even good with cats.

Only issue with her is she takes forever to pee on a leash.  I think she's so focused on the walk and forgets to pee.  Can this easily be corrected?

Gracie.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My new dog Gracie.

She was at a high kill animal shelter and one day from being euthanized.  

She's a boxer/pit mix.  She's the most calm dog I've ever been around.  She doesn't even bark.  She can but only has done it once.  She's even good with cats.

Only issue with her is she takes forever to pee on a leash.  I think she's so focused on the walk and forgets to pee.  Can this easily be corrected?

Try having her just pee on the ground first.  When she's good at that, she'll eventually get her aim good enough to pee on a leash.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8

This is my girl, Misty, a black lab/beagle mix. This was taken January 2019 when she was a little over 10 years old, watching me work from home. She will be 12 on October 15th. We got her her in 2008, the same year my mom passed from cancer. Misty was the sixth of six in a litter of labs given away by the owner (her sister, Penny, was the 5th and is owned by my sis). Her dad was a pure bred black lab and her mom was a lab/beagle mix. The two got out and do what dogs do and an unlikely family was born. Her dad's owner (breeder) was not happy but we were. She's brought a lot of love into our lives and is as sweet as she appears in her photo. ❤️

Misty.JPG

Edited by ExWNYer
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Try having her just pee on the ground first.  When she's good at that, she'll eventually get her aim good enough to pee on a leash.

That is, almost word for word, what I was going to write. If we think alike, one of us should be concerned. I'm not sure which, though.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ExWNYer said:

This is my girl, Misty, a black lab/beagle mix. This was taken January 2019 when she was a little over 10 years old, watching me work from home. She will be 12 on October 15th. We got her her in 2008, the same year my mom passed from cancer. Misty was the sixth of six in a litter of labs given away by the owner (her sister, Penny, was the 5th and is owned by my sis). Her dad was a pure bred black lab and her mom was a lab/beagle mix. The two got out and do what dogs do and an unlikely family was born. Her dad's owner (breeder) was not happy but we were. She's brought a lot of love into our lives and is as sweet as she appears in her photo. ❤️

getPart?uid=AM93EXUvKNZuXqhOFgGtsOiCH1U&partId=2&saveAs=IMG_1347.JPG&scope=STANDARD

Love what you wrote about Misty, but I can't see a pic.

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

getPart?uid=AM93EXUvKNZuXqhOFgGtsOiCH1U&partId=2&saveAs=IMG_1347.JPG&scope=STANDARD

Damn. Sorry, Gug. I see it on my Chromebook. I'm no tech wiz like a lot of the young'uns on here.

I uploaded the image this time...any better or still no?

Misty.JPG

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Damn. Sorry, Gug. I see it on my Chromebook. I'm no tech wiz like a lot of the young'uns on here.

I uploaded the image this time...any better or still no?

Misty.JPG

Got it!  Beautiful pup!!  And I hear you with the technology!!  Whenever I get a picture to post, I always consider it luck!

• Thank you (+1) 1