Dogs of Two Bills Drive

Gugny

On 4/1/2020 at 6:44 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Quick question....

Is it considered a rescue if the dog is currently not in a shelter?  A few dogs I'm looking at online were either strays brought into a home or fostered who used to be in a shelter.

Adopting any dog that needs a loving home is a rescue in my opinion.

We took our dog in at one year old when his elderly 'owner' passed on. He was going to the pound if no one would take him. 

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

People who don’t like dogs tend to leave their shopping carts everywhere but the return and talk on their phones in an elevator.

Sorry, did you say I hit your car with a shopping cart? Huh? I can’t hear you very well. I’m in an elevator..

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/9/2020 at 6:54 PM, boater said:

Here are my two partners. They are retired racing greyhounds. Professional athletes. Everyday with them is a gift.IMG_0253zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.thumb.JPG.df3927c0cc047979616d16fa5d66cbeb.JPG

We had a retired racer when I was in my late teens/early 20's.

He was a beautiful big lad. Black with a white underbelly. His name was Flash. He was only just over 2 year's old when we adopted him.

So placid and loving. Only barked when it was toilet time. But he came to life when it was time for a walk. He always kept the instinct to chase anything small and furry. We had a plenty of "mis-haps" with a few of the local cats over the years. 

I always recommend Greyhounds when people mention they're thinking of adding to their family. 

It sounds you enjoy your two characters as much as we did Flash. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/1/2020 at 9:44 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Quick question....

Is it considered a rescue if the dog is currently not in a shelter?  A few dogs I'm looking at online were either strays brought into a home or fostered who used to be in a shelter.

The dog gives you full credit! So I’ll go with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/3/2020 at 12:56 AM, Buftex said:

Harvey... the one on the right.

Image may contain: dog, stripes and indoor

Corgi? I just got a older female Corg-Weenie from the SPCA to keep my 2 yr old Sheltie company after my old buddy Brody the cowardly pit mix died.

I had another female Corgi years ago that was dumped as a tiny pup at a hotel we were staying at. Her name was Annie and she was my favorite dog ever!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Yes...a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.  He is not quite a year yet...a little more hyper than Murphy, the Corgi we had for 15 years, before him.  But I have grown accustomed to his ways!  He can be highly entertaining!  Pemborkes have no tail...but they still chase them.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1