Dogs of Two Bills Drive

Gugny

Just read about another Bills bro having to say goodbye to his pup.  Heavy.  Let's lighten it up.

We all love our dogs, whether they're with us or in Dog Heaven.  Here's my Chloe.  (7/22/09 - 7/22/19)

Post pics of your pups!!

Chloe.JPG

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

THAT is exactly as I imagined you! 

Oh, wait....the dog.

I may need IT assistance to grace you with my sweet and beautiful Gracie. I’ll give it a shot. 

Ehhh, files too big. Beyond me. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just imagine the most beautiful and sweetest Golden you have ever seen on a commercial, or in person. 

I’m afraid to ask how to shrink photos, for fear of my head exploding! 

Edited by Augie

Did you ever notice how dogs resemble the looks of their owners.

I think if you post a pic, should have the owner too:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201308/do-dogs-look-their-owners

130668-130241.jpg?itok=wI9yRuol

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Just imagine the most beautiful and sweetest Golden you have ever seen on a commercial, or in person. 

I’m afraid to ask how to shrink photos, for fear of my head exploding! 

I use Photo Compress App.  Get it under 200kb site limit.

Oh... I saw you.  You don't look like: "the most beautiful and sweetest Golden you have ever seen on a commercial, or in person."

;-)

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did you ever notice how dogs resemble the looks of their owners.

I think if you post a pic, should have the owner too:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/canine-corner/201308/do-dogs-look-their-owners

130668-130241.jpg?itok=wI9yRuol

I use Photo Compress App.  Get it under 200kb site limit.

Oh... I saw you.  You don't look like: "the most beautiful and sweetest Golden you have ever seen on a commercial, or in person."

?

She is beautiful!  A TV commercial quality dog.  Most people would consider her as my wife’s dog, based upon looks. My dog is sweet and they all tolerates me as the mutt in the family. Whatever, I’m on th inside! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

She is beautiful!  A TV commercial quality dog.  Most people would consider her as my wife’s dog, based upon looks. My dog is sweet and they all tolerates me as the mutt in the family. Whatever, I’m on th inside! 

Goldens are nice!  My brother in law's dog would watch hunting shows on cable TV!

I shityounot!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Goldens are nice!  My brother in law's dog would watch hunting shows on cable TV!

I shityounot!

My current girl watches TV.

I had one who was a frisbee catching freak who watched basketball and snatched at the tv on long shots or passes! She would take a frisbee out of the air at 6’ with about a 90% catch rate. AMAZING! Would retrieve all day until we were afraid she might die and had to stop. I’d take my tennis racquet and smack balls into the woods for an hour or two. GREAT dog! 

• Like (+1) 1

BD1C92FF-3B0C-4ECC-A123-CFB86BAF01B0.thumb.jpeg.0b3664d2213084466fd98635d5c2412c.jpeg

working back-left to front to right it’s Austin, Riley & Cooper.

Coop is the oldest @ almost 4 and the “pups’ are 2, We originally only wanted 2 but Austin was to be euthanized as he was a runt and has a defect (breeding is a business after all and he couldn’t be sold) so the breeder gave him to us, ironically he’s the most athletic and considered the alpha.

they are a handful...

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Rocky and Shadow: mixed-breed dogs from local shelters.

RockyAndShadow.JPG

Rocky yawned while I was taking a picture of him. The result reminded me of a famous photo of Einstein, so I made a mash-up:

RockyAndAlbert.jpg

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What's with people naming their animals all these cutesy people names.  Always wondered.

Do the ears need to be cropped when young?  Like a Doberman?  Are they born floppy?  

Ears and tail were cropped.  We didn’t want it, the breeder did it when she was very very young. Illegal in NY now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Ruff / Ruffles.

@Gray Beard & @ExiledInIllinois, his tail is docked, which is traditional for the German shorthaired pointer because they are a hunting breed and it prevents injuries to the tail in the field. He still has his dewclaws, though, which is odd as those usually get taken too and are much more susceptible to injury. Have NYS legislators ever seen those kind of injuries? ?. Done when they’re 2-3 days old the pain is nil / minimal. Injuries due to routine dog activities when preventable steps can be taken are excruciating.

6087486C-4E85-4099-A223-C76EA1C30464.jpeg

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1