Brady says he will be playing in next years Super Bowl

ALLEN1QB

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He wants a check, but it's more the FA $$ kind. 

His team was 12-4 and playoffs, won the AFC E, and he passed for >4000 yds, 24 TD and 8 INT in that down year.   I would be happy with that from our QB.

I hate the guy, but the only way to deliver a reality check is to whup his ass on the field.  He's earned the right to talk.

He started missing wide open receivers and short arming stuff as the season went on. 

He could be an ok starter but like Peyton was when he won the title his last year with a noodle arm. 

In the last superbowl game he totaled 141 yds, no TD's, fumbled once and threw a pick.  He was 39 and it showed.

I hope the Pats keep Brady and he sticks em for $30M, but I don't care where he goes, just happy that he declined a lot throughout the year and fizzled in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think you can call what the Patriots run a WCO.  It's well-known as a Erhardt-Perkins offense, and that's not just a matter of terminology.

Sounds like his ability to play in a Superbowl next season is a function of how determined (and willing to face charges) you are.  As a criminal, are you good?

Pff, horrible. I'mma have to bust outta this cell first!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

In 2019, Ryan Fitzpatrick drew the most roughing calls (10).

Tom Brady came in at zero.

https://www.nflpenalties.com/roughing-the-passer-by-qb.php?

likely because his O-line was holding and he was throwing it away.  That, and add on the fact that D players are afraid to hit him after the past 20 years of nonsense.    

Edited by RyanC883

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Which instrument will he be playing?

I hear it is a very, very small violin.

He was misquoted. He said next Lingerie Bowl.

3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Respect the heck out of what he’s done but Lord I can’t wait until he is gone. 

I can't until he comes clean about what the Pats were doing.

meh this is clickbait..of course he thinks he'll be in the super bowl the question I have is for which team. Is it a given he will even be a patriot next year ..NO. Do I wish he sticks around too long and continues a downward trajectory? YES because a guy like him has nothing left to prove and yet he still chooses to play ..I hope he pays for it and we get to see him decline and pout on the sidelines as such give us all ample opportunities to ridicule and laugh at him in the future.

11 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

He sure is pretty confident for somebody who had a down year. Sounds like somebody needs a reality check. He must be playing for an NFC team since we are going to be representing the AFC

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/tom-brady-plans-to-play-in-next-years-super-bowl-wont-say-for-which-team/

hey Tom 

you need to be in a team first 

or maybe at halftime 

playing what 

the trombone?

the flute?

13 hours ago, teef said:

***** him.

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I bet you won't say it to his face!

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Are saying he'd ask that question from behind him?

I never understood why people use that expression.

I'd say it right in his stupid @$$ face... and tell him how big of a puss he is. If he breaks his hand on my face I get to laugh and take a nice $1+ Million settlement.

I know teef might say that from behind me but if we make that comment from behind Brady, he wouldn't hesitate to pull his pants down.

I remember the day of the Titans loss my VP sent out his "Playoff video". He posted it on Twitter the morning of the game. Basically something about them being the main predator ready to kill weaker prey or some crap like that. Another guy I work with said the Patriots are going to roll.

I have been noticing this stuff all year with Brady. He seems to be building a hype machine in a way. In the past he never did. I looked at that Video the opposite of my co-worker. You never heard a word from the GOAT Brady. He was nearly invisible. Now he seems to be battling relevance, age, ego. It will be an interesting couple of years of entertainment. As far as GOAT Brady he's not putting a team on his back anymore. Those days are over.     

Edited by KzooMike

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's so strange.... it seems so obvious to everyone except the HOF possibly GOAT head coach/GM

just like the only people on the planet who didn’t know the 3rd and 12 pass was going to Edelman were the DC and key players of Pats opponents 

fir whatever reason the Pats have rarely bothered bringing in top talent, thankfully ? 

Edited by row_33