Brady says he will be playing in next years Super Bowl

ALLEN1QB

He sure is pretty confident for somebody who had a down year. Sounds like somebody needs a reality check. He must be playing for an NFC team since we are going to be representing the AFC

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/tom-brady-plans-to-play-in-next-years-super-bowl-wont-say-for-which-team/

Edited by ALLEN1QB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

He sure is pretty confident for somebody who had a down year. Sounds like somebody needs a reality check

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/05/tom-brady-plans-to-play-in-next-years-super-bowl-wont-say-for-which-team/

He wants a check, but it's more the FA $$ kind. 

His team was 12-4 and playoffs, won the AFC E, and he passed for >4000 yds, 24 TD and 8 INT in that down year.   I would be happy with that from our QB.

I hate the guy, but the only way to deliver a reality check is to whup his ass on the field.  He's earned the right to talk.

• Like (+1) 9

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He wants a check, but it's more the FA $$ kind. 

His team was 12-4 and playoffs, won the AFC E, and he passed for >4000 yds, 24 TD and 8 INT in that down year.   I would be happy with that from our QB.

I hate the guy, but the only way to deliver a reality check is to whup his ass on the field.  He's earned the right to talk.

I am sure there is space as a backup singer in his band.

Yup, playing with himself....

• Haha (+1) 3

He can say whatever he wants just like us. We’ll see on the field.  He took a step back, but he also had a lack of talent around him.  Personally, I’d love to have him on the field and whip his ars twice next year.  I don’t want him going to the NFC where we don’t face him.  This team only gets better if we beat Bad Ars Brady.

• Thank you (+1) 1