Bills over/ under wins set at 8.5

BillsMafi$

18 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

What we thinking ?

Heart Says Take the over.

With the way the Roster is Currently constructed, Head says Leave it alone right now.

9 minutes ago, psuscott16 said:

Looked at way Currently Constructed, so until I see what they do UFA I wont make a bet on this yet

I see the team taking another step forward and I would take the over.  If they do not, you could argue they'd be an 8 to 9 win team had their schedule not been so historically easy. So that's basically what you're betting on.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

This year was the year, the conservative mentality killed momentum and hope. 

Image result for josh allen gif"

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Over.  I see 11 wins if they improve their offense, Allen progresses even slightly, and they maintain their defense

When @Virgil predicts it, I am a Billever.

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

No cake walk schedule this season, possibly not as lucky on the injury front also. 

Yeah, this is the wild card.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reader said:

Nice to see that Vegas considers us a strong team with a good chance of repeating our performance from this year.

Barring injury, there's no reason we shouldn't. 

1. Continuity in players and coaching/GM.

2. Experience with first through three-year players that are ACTUALLY GOOD. (thanks Mr. Beane)

56 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Id bet the over.  8-8 should be the basement for them going into next season.  If Brady leaves they should be a 11-12 win team.  

If Brady leaves, I can see us going 5-1 or 6-0 in the division. We do have a tough schedule but 9+ should be doable.