Beane & McD's 2020 Shopping List Who Might Fit the Bills ?

T master

First off i didn't know there were this many FA's in 1 off season that Beane & company had to look at & i know the list of those that would actually be in consideration for a spot on the Bills 53 is a lot smaller than this list but this will give us a idea of what & possibly who they are looking at . 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

Some of these guys of course will be staying with their respective teams if that team decides to keep them, some will be cap casualty's as usual & others will just be left overs when it's all said & done but at least we as fans can look at the list & see what the Bills FO has to look at.

Take a look, think about who Beane might be looking at as a good fit for the Bills this up & coming season.

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sweet!! ......another "What Free Agent Do You Want" thread?? The first five FA threads didn't give us adequate space to make our positions known.

Great!! .........yet another post by Fergy complaining about off season duplicative threads. I don't know how many more of these I can take, Fergy.   ?

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

There's multiple threads on this topic already.  

Omg, it’s the duplicate thread sin..., 

lighten up Francis, it’s the off season, it doesn’t matter...

13 hours ago, T master said:

First off i didn't know there were this many FA's in 1 off season that Beane & company had to look at & i know the list of those that would actually be in consideration for a spot on the Bills 53 is a lot smaller than this list but this will give us a idea of what & possibly who they are looking at . 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

Some of these guys of course will be staying with their respective teams if that team decides to keep them, some will be cap casualty's as usual & others will just be left overs when it's all said & done but at least we as fans can look at the list & see what the Bills FO has to look at.

Take a look, think about who Beane might be looking at as a good fit for the Bills this up & coming season.

Kuechly at coach/playoffs he dons his cape and doubles as player...

Trade for McCaffrey and Cooper Kupp

Trade for Joey Bosa or JJ Watt because their bros will be too expensive 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sweet!! ......another "What Free Agent Do You Want" thread?? The first five FA threads didn't give us adequate space to make our positions known.

Speak for yourself. After we lost to the Texans, I didn’t even know the Bills were going to be participating in this “free agency” thing.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, White Linen said:

You're way too sensitive sis.  Bless your heart.

It’s called humor and sarcasm, ?