Bills announce price increases for 2020

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

What a difference! We got seasons for $80 for the year back in  1986 when Kelly signed. By b-in-law got them through his work (Flickengers). They were face value of $10 per game, but  the Bills got local companies to chip in a bit to make them cheaper.

Yea and the team was probably only worth 200,000 back then. You got hosed ?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Still an amazing, amazing value. I so wish I still lived there and could spend $400 for NFL season tickets. I pay more than $425 for MLS season tickets here, and this team blows!

Yup I live in Orlando and I dumped my tickets this year, owner doesn’t give a crap anymore, just a bunch of losers...

7 hours ago, DonInBuffalo said:

Here's a graphic with the updated prices:

b5nyjaawgcyjadpvx636.jpg

For context if you guys want to know how cheap this is.  I've lived in Los Angeles for the last 6 years, I saw this image and thought that these were a bit expensive for single-game ticket pricing.  Bills still have one of the cheaper season ticket packages in the league.  Enjoy it

Edited by Laughing Coffin
  • Like (+1) 1

I don’t see how anyone can be upset with the pricing. I understand that it’s a big cost, but if you can’t afford it, don’t buy it. 

That being said, $1200 or so for 100level center field... that’s a bargain. That’s $150 per game for really nice seats. 

If I could get Sunday’s off (I work in food service and Sunday mornings are our busiest days), I’d consider it. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’ve been thinking about getting them even though I’m in New Orleans. My brother is in 237 row 14 (or maybe 15). I’ve thought about adding the 2 next to him, using the opener plus any game around Thanksgiving and/or Christmas and selling the rest. I could probably pay for almost the whole year doing it that way and end up going a couple of time as year anyways. 

What I am surprised is the low price for parking at the stadium. I go to a few of the Penn state games every year and the lowest game day parking will set you back 60 dollars. And for that 60 dollars you park in a overgrown pasture a mile away from the stadium.

Seems to me that the Bills are leaving revenue on the table by only charging 30 to park.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve been thinking about getting them even though I’m in New Orleans. My brother is in 237 row 14 (or maybe 15). I’ve thought about adding the 2 next to him, using the opener plus any game around Thanksgiving and/or Christmas and selling the rest. I could probably pay for almost the whole year doing it that way and end up going a couple of time as year anyways. 

DO IT. I first bought in when I lived down south, and that was during the Chan Gailey era for chrissakes. I think the humidity down there gave me brain bubbles. 

14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Go for it, but it’s my understanding that they won’t sell new season tickets to anyone outside of a 150 or 200 mile radius of Orchard  Park.

19 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Excellent season tix for under a grand a year... unreal. 

why wouldn’t they just jack up prices a bit more so Goodell shuts his mouth on new stadium talk?

The Pegulas need to start being vocal about replacing commission who is Krafty's and Jerky's lapdog every time he speaks about Buffalo.  Maybe he will learn he works for ALL of the owners.

19 hours ago, Wacka said:

What a difference! We got seasons for $80 for the year back in  1986 when Kelly signed. By b-in-law got them through his work (Flickengers). They were face value of $10 per game, but  the Bills got local companies to chip in a bit to make them cheaper.

In 70's I collected bottles to pay enough for a game and walked to game downtown from Blasdell.  It would hard to find enough cans for deposit,  even if you did it in stadium parking lot during a game, to pay for one ticket.

14 hours ago, Liberal Bob said:

What I am surprised is the low price for parking at the stadium. I go to a few of the Penn state games every year and the lowest game day parking will set you back 60 dollars. And for that 60 dollars you park in a overgrown pasture a mile away from the stadium.

Seems to me that the Bills are leaving revenue on the table by only charging 30 to park.

The Bills unlike other teams have a lot more competition for parking.  Knew people who used to walk from McKinney mall and that other mall in area.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:30 AM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...4 bucks is still LESS than what Jurrah charges for the men's room...………...

Quite clever ..... but .....he doesn't.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, Mike in Horseheads said:

...in the janitors closet.

That's quite clever too but the janitors closet is also free.

5 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Raising the ticket price is something to be expected. But raising the parking to $50 is absolutely disgusting. It’s just greed in my eyes. Looks like it’s time to finally park in the private lots and hike it in!

Really? 50$? Anyway what do you think the private lots owners will do once they hear that it is now $50 to park? They will raise their prices too.

Edited by Curt
Mistake

On 2/6/2020 at 7:57 AM, Dirtyd415 said:

Go for it, but it’s my understanding that they won’t sell new season tickets to anyone outside of a 150 or 200 mile radius of Orchard  Park.

In Orlando and still get mine every year. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

In time, they will dwindle to only the wealthy. 

I think, for as long as the Bills are in existence, they will be top 5 in affordability in the league.  The Western NY market can’t support Dallas or Seattle-level prices.