Bills announce price increases for 2020

This is the perfect year for the Bills to implement a significant price increase.  They're coming off a playoff year, and the teams that are coming through Orchard Park this year look to be big draws - Seahawks, Chiefs, Rams, Steelers, Chargers, Patriots.... and Dolphins and Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gmanbfan said:

This is the perfect year for the Bills to implement a significant price increase.  They're coming off a playoff year, and the teams that are coming through Orchard Park this year look to be big draws - Seahawks, Chiefs, Rams, Steelers, Chargers, Patriots.... and Dolphins and Jets.

Chargers, Steelers and Pats might not have their 2019 QBs. 

38 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Chargers, Steelers and Pats might not have their 2019 QBs. 

Isn't Rivers officially out? I think the Chargers would only be a significant draw with playoff implications even with Rivers. They just haven't been very good.

• Like (+1) 1

19 year former season ticket holder & after a 5 year hiatus I decided this spring to purchase 3 season tickets.  Last year was the first year since the 80's I didn't go to one game.  I miss the tailgating & my son turned 16 this year & will have his driver's license this summer so he could drive my drunk ass home from the games!  

I feel like the god father.  "Everytime I think I am out they pull me back in!"

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Really comes down to when games are scheduled.  I have season tics, but for example the Baltimore game this year.  That was a huge game... in December.  Tickets going for peanuts on stub hub the night before.  Should have been a huge draw.

What a difference! We got seasons for $80 for the year back in  1986 when Kelly signed. By b-in-law got them through his work (Flickengers). They were face value of $10 per game, but  the Bills got local companies to chip in a bit to make them cheaper.

5 hours ago, DonInBuffalo said:

Here's a graphic with the updated prices:

b5nyjaawgcyjadpvx636.jpg

This is 2019 I'm one of those lucky ticket holders that are in the pink areas (lower section 135 to be exact) mine are going up from $1,130 to $1,215 per ticket (I have 4) so it's more like 7.5% or $8.50 per game. Hopefully they price the preseason at about $40-50/ticket so the in-season game prices are higher.