Bills love on GMFB this AM

SoTier

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, SoTier said:

For those of you who missed it, the Bills got a double shot of love on GMFB this morn ing. 

In a segment on teams that hadn't won a Super Bowl and which fan bases were most deserving of a Lombardi, Kay Adams went with the Bills and Bills Mafia.  The other teams were the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

The GMFB crew also voted on their "Angry Run of the Year" from their weekly Angry Runs segment.  Dawson Knox won for his Week 3 catch, winning over Mark Ingram, George Kittle, and Shy Tuttle.

I'm curious, who did Nate Burleson pick since he played with both the Lions and Vikings?

That’s funny ?, f ing jets...

Go Bills!!!

46 minutes ago, SoTier said:

So they all went along with the Jets thing and no one questioned it?  They are based in NY.

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm curious, who did Nate Burleson pick since he played with both the Lions and Vikings?

He picked the Lions.  Kyle Brandt picked the Vikings -- he called them "they were the Bills before the Bills" in regards to having lost 4 Super Bowls in 7 years.  Pete Schrager picked the Jets.

49 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So they all went along with the Jets thing and no one questioned it?  They are based in NY.

I think I misstated the segment's premise.  I think it was actually about the fan bases that were most deserving of a Super Bowl.   During it, they listed the teams that had never been to the Super Bowl and those that had never won the Super Bowl but I don't think that they were only limiting it to teams that hadn't won the Lombardi.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

He picked the Lions.  Kyle Brandt picked the Vikings -- he called them "they were the Bills before the Bills" in regards to having lost 4 Super Bowls in 7 years.  Pete Schrager picked the Jets.

Let us pray that BB doesn’t find a Rodgers level talent to replace Brady. I kind of feel for Vikings fans having to deal with their rival having back to back HoF QBs. After those losses the caught the losing side of the Herschel Walker trade followed by almost 40 years of packers dominance. 

On 2/5/2020 at 7:17 AM, SoTier said:

GMFB Angry Runs greatest hits 2019 !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPAGkBNWO8s