Rolling Stones coming back to the Ralph!

Buffalo716

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This summer!

Probably their last time ever in Buffalo so if it's been a bucket list now is the time!

I thought that 40 years ago. These guys will still be appearing after the cockroaches die in the nuclear Armageddon! 

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Then you really know that they are the spawn of Satan

My first concert as a kid in ‘75 or 76 was the Stones at Rich Stadium.  THAT was eye opening! Not only was the music and the crowd amazing, they had bed sheets hanging from the upper bowl with the menu of the illicit items for sale. I thought I had stepped through the looking glass! 

I think I next saw them there in the summer of ‘78, and it was still good, but not life changing. In the mid 90’s in Tampa, I think I wanted to nap as much as the band. It was slightly better than a good episode of Murder, She Wrote. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

My first concert as a kid in ‘75 or 76 was the Stones at Rich Stadium.  THAT was eye opening! Not only was the music and the crowd amazing, they had bed sheets hanging from the upper bowl with the menu of the illicit items for sale. I thought I had stepped through the looking glass! 

I think I next saw them there in the summer of ‘78, and it was still good, but not life changing. In the mid 90’s in Tampa, I think I wanted to nap as much as the band. It was slightly better than a good episode of Murder, She Wrote. 

I believe my father was there

I get is was amazing!

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I believe my father was there

I get is was amazing!

Not your Grampa? That makes me feel better!  :)

It really was a great show. I am going to see the Eagles on Friday (three shows in Atlanta). First time seeing them, and I’m actually not too excited about it. It was $1,500 for 4 upper bowl seats (mighty pricey for meh seats), and while their music is “fine”, I usually change the station when their songs come on. 

A good thread would be who would you MOST want to see, and I think my answer would be Van Morrison. 

THAT I would be excited about. The Eagles is something to do on a Friday night after dinner with friends.

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

Not your Grampa? That makes me feel better!  :)

It really was a great show. I am going to see the Eagles on Friday (three shows in Atlanta). First time seeing them, and I’m actually not too excited about it. It was $1,500 for 4 upper bowl seats (mighty pricey for meh seats), and while their music is “fine”, I usually change the station when their songs come on. 

A good thread would be who would you MOST want to see, and I think my answer would be Van Morrison. 

THAT I would be excited about. The Eagles is something to do on a Friday night after dinner with friends.

I definitely would dig that!

And no my father lol he was born in the early 50s

Don't care how many get their yah yahs out to go there.

Seen them in '75, which was great and in '78 which wasn't.

After seeing Paul McCartney, my rock n roll bucket list is empty.

Now it's about emptying my wife's bucket list of vacations.......ugh.