So Where Do You Think Shady Might Be Next Year ?

T master

3 hours ago, T master said:

So it looks as if Beane once again made the right move in getting rid of Shady at the right time, he was a piece that Big Red used through out the season at times & Shady did produce but other younger players later in the season took over his roster spot & he wasn't active for the last few games & was just a cheerleader at the SB .

So do you think Big Red will bring Shady back or let him walk ? I've heard that Shady wants to retire a Eagle in some things i have read & you never know they may reunite him with Deshawn Jackson in Philly like back in the old days .

I don't think that Beane would consider bringing him back for another year on a veterans minimum contract especially after what Shady said in his interview about understanding why Beane cut him due to it being a business decision but wishing he would have been more up front with him, and wishing he had traded him earlier when other teams had called inquiring about him .

Such is life in the NFL ! At least now he can say he has a SB ring to go along with his impressive career even though he wasn't a contributor .

Shady may have a bit left in the tank & i think he wants to get as many yards as he can before he retires to give him a better shot at the HOF but i'm not real sure how big a market there will be for his services, not to mention how much time he will get on the field to get those extra yards he's looking for before he retires to add to his total .

What do you all think ? Will he be back with the Big Red Machine ? Will he be on another team & if so who ? Or will he retire ? 

WHO REALLY CARES!?  :flirt: