Trump's Super Bowl Party at his Resort

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article239913588.html

Colin Kaepernick says What??    Disrespecting the National Anthem?   Black List that guy!!! 

not to mention his travel to his Private Party was paid for by out Tax Dollars.   

The event cost American taxpayers $3.4 million

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Colin Kaepernick says What??    Disrespecting the National Anthem?   Black List that guy!!! 

rofl mad bro?

8 people,  you,  and numbnuts are upset about whatever this is.

That's about enough to fill a Biden rally.

Edited by Albwan
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

rofl mad bro?

why would be mad bro?  ... being  a proud member president of The Defenders of Trump 

Another day, another hypocrisy by The Donald.

He could have stayed in DC at one of his many proprieties and had a Super Bowl Party.  

But hey ... He's not Obama so spending Millions on "Working Vacations" is acceptable. 

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

why would be mad bro?  ... being  a proud member president of The Defenders of Trump 

Another day, another hypocrisy by The Donald.

He could have stayed in DC at one of his many proprieties and had a Super Bowl Party.  

But hey ... He's not Obama so spending Millions on "Working Vacations" is acceptable. 

Want a tissue ? 

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Twitter has that covered already.

The cesspool known as Twitter, you are right about that.  I am just sick of hearing about him , good or bad, so many people are absolutely possessed by the man, deranged.  And all the vitriol people throw at him, dont they get it or will they ever get it, it doesnt bother him, not one iota.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The cesspool know as Twitter, you are right about that.  I am just sick of hering about him , good or bad, so many people are absolutely possessed by the man, deranged.  And all the vitriol people thow at him, dont they get it or will they ever get it, it doesnt bother him, not one iota.

I'd go one step further and say that at this point he truly welcomes it. All the hand wringing and hair on fire over reactions that we hear day after day after day essentially amount to a Trump/Pence 2020 campaign donation.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Lets make a thread and issue over everything Tump does 24/7, watch for anything he does, expose the evil!

Trump is the one that made this an issue and his followers gleefully took it up. Now he is being disrespectful and we are suppose to ignore it. 

Republicans and their arrogance: Do as we say, not as we do

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is the one that made this an issue and his followers gleefully took it up. Now he is being disrespectful and we are suppose to ignore it. 

Republicans and their arrogance: Do as we say, not as we do

Example #1 is you Tiberius, Trump OWNS you,  Do you wake up inthe middle of the night with Trumpmares?  Do I give a damn if he pretended to be the orchestra leader of the Natl Anthem, what is your best guess Tiberius?  That is of course if this video which looks highly suspect to begin with wasnt edited or fabricated.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Example #1 is you Tiberius, Trump OWNS you,  Do you wake up inthe middle of the night with Trumpmares?  Do I give a damn if he pretended to be the orchestra leader of the Natl Anthem, what is your best guess Tiberius?  That is of course this vidoe which looks highly suspect to begin with wasnt edited or fabricated.

i'm gonna go ahead and guess that when the House voted to impeach Trump, tibsey woke up all wet and messy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Holy triggered, Batman.  

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Example #1 is you Tiberius, Trump OWNS you,  Do you wake up inthe middle of the night with Trumpmares?  Do I give a damn if he pretended to be the orchestra leader of the Natl Anthem, what is your best guess Tiberius?  That is of course this vidoe which looks highly suspect to begin with wasnt edited or fabricated.

Ah! It's a conspiracy now! Lol, I think the guy owns YOU. I'm not making up lies about him or inventing conspiracies to explain away his bizarre behavior and hypocrisy, you are 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm gonna go ahead and guess that when the House voted to impeach Trump, tibsey woke up all wet and messy.

New underwear time! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ah! It's a conspiracy now! Lol, I think the guy owns YOU. I'm not making up lies about him or inventing conspiracies to explain away his bizarre behavior and hypocrisy, you are 

New underwear time! 

Yeah ok, you really scorched me with your response, a let out a big ouch.

In the meantime,  please: 

1) list all my lies

2) list all the conspiracies I have invented 

I will wait ever so eagerly for your response