What would you rather have?

Draconator

Some QB's develop faster than others, When Allen started in college they ran high school plays, he is entering his third year in big boy football. We have seen his progress from year one to year two, if he continues that climb with experience and better players around him he could be as good or better than Mahomes. Plus you have an ALL Pro CB AND an ALL Pro Linebacker Edmunds.

Edited by Tatonka68

23 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Some QB's develop faster than others, When Allen started in college they ran high school plays, he is entering his third year in big boy football. We have seen his progress from year one to year two, if he continues that climb with experience and better players around him he could be as good or better than Mahomes. Plus you have an ALL Pro CB AND an ALL Pro Linebacker Edmunds.

Edmunds isn’t ALL PRO.  That’s like saying tyrod Taylor was all pro because he made the pro bowl.  

back on topic.  Tre’Davious is my favorite player.  Allen, my 2nd favorite.  I’ll take mahomes everyday.  All day. 

Looking at what Mahomes has done over his two full seasons as a starter I think it looks foolish to say you'd rather have Tre and Josh -- RIGHT NOW.  I think the story has yet to be fully written, however, and suggest we come back in 2/3/5/10 years to reassess.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Mahomes is a great player but look at that KC offense. He wouldn't have been nearly as successful on the Bills given what they have had on offense. Looking back at the 2018 draft I was more annoyed about the Jets trade with the Colts to move up to #3 and get Darnold than passing on Mahomes. Darnold was the QB I wanted the Bills to get. I still think he will be a great QB and maybe the best from the 2018 class if the Jets can build a team around him.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Halloween Land said:

This debate again really? Would you rather fart or poop your pants? 

Is farting the Super Bowl and pooping your pants just making the playoffs?

If so I am definitely for the fart.  I'd fart 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.  

This is an easy one...farting, 100%.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Well since he started the thread I might as well weigh in.  The real question is who would you take knowing mahomes will get 40 plus million next year and they wont be able to afford the rest of the team like every other team that has thrown top money at a QB.  See lions Falcons etc. 

That makes no sense.  You’re saying that you don’t want an elite quarterback because you never want to have to pay one.  Too much fuss is made over paying franchise QBs.  They’re well worth what they make.  Teams have to draft well and be willing to swap out some expensive players at lesser positions, but that is far easier and much more preferable to finding another elite QB. 

This Hoss has been beaten to death to the point where the poor beast is now comprised of sub-atomic particles.

Use the search function and read the board for a while before starting new threads.

3 hours ago, Whitey13 said:

Because this hasnt been discussed ad nauseum already.

Well, time to get my popcorn ready

Sorry to disappoint, but you can still enjoy that savory salty buttered goodness mmmmmmmmmnnnmmmm

3 hours ago, Markaf431 said:

Search function is pretty amazing.

Search function here "needs ketchup" but it works well enough for this