What would you rather have?

Draconator

Draconator, you may be right.  I know Mahomes won that game in the end, but he uncharacteristically had a mediocre game if you look at all those bad throws.  He normally plays much better and has a lot more weapons than us.  Tre already has shown in our hearts is the best CB in the league (I’ll take him over Gillmore any day), but the key is with a ton of new weapons, will Allen become the man?

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

Well, I haven't seen it, so I asked.

You’re going to get murdered here for this because it’s been brought up and argued so often.  You’ve been a member since ‘03 so I don’t think that you are trolling.  I’d bet that you just occasionally visit here and didn’t see it before.  Quick answer: Love Tre, he is a fantastic CB.  Josh has great potential.  But in this league you take a top 5 QB every time over those. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Patrick Mahomes

or

Tre White and Josh Allen

I have to go with Tre and Josh. Mahomes is special, no question, but building a solid, all around team is more important.

some people will say Josh and Tre and also point out the new regime wasn’t in a place to risk drafting a boom bust QB prospect. Plus Reid Hill, line. Etc

some will say of course Duh the guy who turned out to be awesome and won a ring on his rookie deal 

no one will change their mind. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

You’re going to get murdered here for this because it’s been brought up and argued so often.  You’ve been a member since ‘03 so I don’t think you are not trolling.  I’d bet that you just occasionally visit here and didn’t see it before.  Quick answer: Love Tre, he is a fantastic CB.  Josh has great potential.  But in this league you take a top 5 QB every time over those. 

Well since he started the thread I might as well weigh in.  The real question is who would you take knowing mahomes will get 40 plus million next year and they wont be able to afford the rest of the team like every other team that has thrown top money at a QB.  See lions Falcons etc. 

10 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Well since he started the thread I might as well weigh in.  The real question is who would you take knowing mahomes will get 40 plus million next year and they wont be able to afford the rest of the team like every other team that has thrown top money at a QB.  See lions Falcons etc. 

Here we go again.....  How terrible it is to have a transcendental player & have to pay them.....

Maybe Tre will price himself out for the Bills.

And it JA has a great 2020 he'll cost too much too? 

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

Patrick Mahomes

or

Tre White and Josh Allen

I have to go with Tre and Josh. Mahomes is special, no question, but building a solid, all around team is more important.

Mahomes will likely be a hall of famer one day... I doubt Josh will...

1 hour ago, Halloween Land said:

This debate again really? Would you rather fart or poop your pants? 

Both...at the same time ?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think the bottom line is that we are hoping we have to throw mad cash at Allen .... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Here we go again.....  How terrible it is to have a transcendental player & have to pay them.....

Maybe Tre will price himself out for the Bills.

And it JA has a great 2020 he'll cost too much too? 

Yea, we should just fill our roster with JAGs so we never have to pay those pesky second contracts .... you can’t win with those guys ?