Gronk on masked singer? Gotta be him

Alphadawg7

52 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

For clarity...my girl meant girlfriend, not daughter.  

It’s the only show she loves that I will watch with her.  I don’t do garbage like the bachelor or sister wives, she watches that stuff on her own when I’m doing something else.

As far as entertainment goes, I would rate singing shows above reality dating shows as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My girl loves the Masked Singer, so we watched the episode tonight that aired after the SB, which was first ep of 3rd season.

They said at top of show that of the 6 people performing that night they had 9 Super Bowl appearances combined.  Then a giant white tiger performed Ice Ice Baby lmao.

Im certain the tiger is Gronk.  No rhythm, No ability to sing, goofy, huge, and clue package referenced clams, giants and 7 years ago (which at time of taping, Pats vs Giants SB was 7 years prior).

Anyone else catch this?  Among the other 4 has to be a 4 SB appearances too.  Could be halftime performances too as he said “9 combined super bowl appearances”. 

This is the first time I've ever watched and 100% known who the person was

• Like (+1) 1

Clues reference "4 score and 7 years ago..." which is 87, Gronk's number. Totally Gronk.

Fun show - mindless, but one of the few my wife and I watch together. Sadly, I'm so old that even after they unmask some of these people I'm like, "Who?". I don't keep up with the Youtube/influencer scene or the latest mumble -rap hits so there a whole slice of "celebrities" I could run over with my car and have no clue who they are....

• Like (+1) 1