Gronk on masked singer? Gotta be him

Alphadawg7

My girl loves the Masked Singer, so we watched the episode tonight that aired after the SB, which was first ep of 3rd season.

They said at top of show that of the 6 people performing that night they had 9 Super Bowl appearances combined.  Then a giant white tiger performed Ice Ice Baby lmao.

Im certain the tiger is Gronk.  No rhythm, No ability to sing, goofy, huge, and clue package referenced clams, giants and 7 years ago (which at time of taping, Pats vs Giants SB was 7 years prior).

Anyone else catch this?  Among the other 4 has to be a 4 SB appearances too.  Could be halftime performances too as he said “9 combined super bowl appearances”. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My girl loves the Masked Singer, so we watched the episode tonight that aired after the SB, which was first ep of 3rd season.

They said at top of show that of the 6 people performing that night they had 9 Super Bowl appearances combined.  Then a giant white tiger performed Ice Ice Baby lmao.

Im certain the tiger is Gronk.  No rhythm, No ability to sing, goofy, huge, and clue package referenced clams, giants and 7 years ago (which at time of taping, Pats vs Giants SB was 7 years prior).

Anyone else catch this?  Among the other 4 has to be a 4 SB appearances too.  Could be halftime performances too as he said “9 combined super bowl appearances”. 

plus he obviously sounds like gronk.

but lord I watched 10 seconds and question you viewing this show for real

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He also referenced being #87 in the montage before his performance; it's 100% Gronk. I think the 9 Super Bowl appearances was on the entire season of the show, not just the group from the first night. I'm fairly confident none of the others are athletes, so unless it's like "Yeah, I was shown on a crowdshot at the game", it seems pretty unlikely.

Edited by DCOrange

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Me and the wife love this show and I immediately called the White Tiger as being Gronk. 

I thought "my girl" meant daughter, also.  I immediatley thought of what I would or would not do for my daughter.  She's on a travel competitive cheerleading team.  Events usually require an overnight stay, last 4 hrs. and cost $15 to attend.  Her one event lasts about 3 minutes.  She has about 8 more of these left.  It's a time/irritation/misery continuum that one must consider.  Now, I could just leave after her event but if you are out-of-town the options are not plentiful, would require some research and you'd be limited by needing to return to gather them up.  A lame celebrity singing show that we'd watch at home and lasts an hour does not seem so bad.

6 hours ago, MJS said:

Happy you have an avenue to spend time with your daughter.

But I don't think I could bring myself to watch that show.

1 hour ago, ALLEN1QB said:

There are a ton of annoying shows out there and wives love them including mine including Grey's Anatomy,  The Good Doctor and AGT. I prefer Impractical Jokers myself.

Haha I watch greys anatomy with the wifey. It's actually a good show with nice meanings to each episode.

But i do as well like impractical jokers.

9 hours ago, NoSaint said:

plus he obviously sounds like gronk.

but lord I watched 10 seconds and question you viewing this show for real

Hahahaha My girl loves it.  I don’t really mind it, but it’s also not something I would really watch on my own though if she wasn’t so into it. 

2 hours ago, DCOrange said:

He also referenced being #87 in the montage before his performance; it's 100% Gronk. I think the 9 Super Bowl appearances was on the entire season of the show, not just the group from the first night. I'm fairly confident none of the others are athletes, so unless it's like "Yeah, I was shown on a crowdshot at the game", it seems pretty unlikely.

He said the group of 6 On the first episode had 9 super bowl appearances.  I’m guessing Gronk is 5 and then the other people account for 4 performing appearances and not players

For clarity...my girl meant girlfriend, not daughter.  

It’s the only show she loves that I will watch with her.  I don’t do garbage like the bachelor or sister wives, she watches that stuff on her own when I’m doing something else.

• Like (+1) 1