Greg Olsen visiting Bills, Redskins, Seahawks

FluffHead

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He was the 8th TE drafted and finished 2nd in yards. Not sure how that falls under “disappointing.”

It’s the drop rate, I’m sure. I am THRILLED, and disappointed at the same time. It’s confusing, I know. I’m an optimist, so I’m hoping we have a top 5 TE going forward.

He can make a huge jump if he just looks the ball in before heading upfield. That seemed to be a large part of his problem. He didn’t catch many in college, so hopefully it just slows down for him with a little experience. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

It’s the drop rate, I’m sure. I am THRILLED, and disappointed at the same time. It’s confusing, I know. I’m an optimist, so I’m hoping we have a top 5 TE going forward.

He can make a huge jump if he just looks the ball in before heading upfield. That seemed to be a large part of his problem. He didn’t catch many in college, so hopefully it just slows down for him with a little experience. 

Josh's balls slowing down?

Edit: I misread that, you were referring to the game slowing down for him. I meant Josh throws hard, the ball gets there fast which could be an issue for a guy who didn't catch much in college

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Josh's balls slowing down?

I’d prefer not to discuss Josh’s balls at length. 

I will say, others did a better job of making the catch. I think Knox will improve significantly this season. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

My guess is he's really considering retiring. I'de like to add him though.

I’ve thought from the beginning that he may not be 100 percent ready to move on from the game but is going to weigh the money and opportunity of another year of football with the money and opportunity of going into the booth. He had to explore the football side so he can determine the smartest move for him. He may also be using the football offer(s) as leverage for a media contract. I seem to recall tony Romo doing that when he first made the move. 

15 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I always thought the Seahawks made the most sense if Olsen’s priority was to compete for a championship next season. Not surprised to see him sign there. 

Seattle has been a good team for a long time.  But they got to fix their defense if they’re gonna go anywhere close to a championship.

#22 D in the league last year.

They’re kind of like the Bills mirror image