Greg Olsen visiting Bills, Redskins, Seahawks

FluffHead

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I see our tight end group as such-  

Knox-  solid prospect that could become a pro bowler is he improves his hands.

Sweeney-  solid option as a number 3.  Has shown he can make plays and has upside as a good number 2.  

no one else matters.

If we’re looking to win a super bowl we should absolutely be adding an upgrade at TE this offseason. Olsen is almost worst case scenario imo.   We have lots of cash and there are TEs available 

Perfectly said

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Does that imply that Washington/Rivera know they are Olsen’s first choice and he’s deciding between being a Washington Redskin and broadcasting?

I didnt take it that way...Olson is probably in touch with both teams

Washington is NOT a contender.....if Olson wants to not come to Buffalo that has made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years....that is his choice...but

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Same thought. Starting to sound like a really bad idea. Even worse than Kroft idea. 

I think he'd be a really valuable addition to the room for a year just like Frank Gore to the RB room this past year. Even if just for the off-field stuff, where he can impart some wisdom on how to take care of your body to last as long as possible in the league, what his routines and fun study habits are, etc. Stuff like that would be way more valuable to Knox and Sweeney from someone like Olsen than a plugger like Lee Smith IMO

If hopefully he remains healthy for at least most of the season I think he will put in that extra effort on the field for McD.......why not the guy is night/day to the TE we have now.....at minimum why is Lee Smith taking up a spot??