When the Bills are in the Super Bowl, where will you be?

Just Jack

Where will you be?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. When the Bills play in the Super Bowl, where will you be?

• At the Super Bowl itself, even if I can't afford it
    • At New Era Field or Hammers Lot watching on a big screen
    • Downtown Buffalo, with thousands of other Bills fans
    • At my own home with family and friends
    • At my own home with other Bills fans
    • At a friend or family home
    • At a fellow Bills fan home
    • At home, by myself, because I'll be a nervous wreck
    • Dead and buried with Cripple Creek

57 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You dont really have an option for us expats who will be back in Buffalo at our family's house.

I said "At a friend or family home" but it doesnt really tell the whole story.

I will definitely be back in Buffalo to watch it with friends and family at home. And then head downtown for the rioting once we win.

Will you take an old sofa back with you to torch? Maybe an old car? I never understood ruining your city because you accomplished something awesome.  People be crazy.....

Ideally I’d be with my wife, my son and his then wife. Last night was fun at a friends, but there was so much attention on the food, the commercials and halftime. I WILL be all about the FOOTBALL! I won’t even buy a square in a pool, as last night I spent too much energy on winning $500/quarter. (Hey! I had 7 and 0 and felt optimistic!) 

I went to the Bills vs Redskins SB. Great experience, but once was enough unless it’s an easy trip and a fairly priced ticket. Live is great, to a point. 

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Thinking about this today, when the Bills play again in the Super Bowl, where will you go to watch it? You can choose multiple answers if you're not sure yet. 

Dead

either by then ?

Or because of.  a man can only take so much after all these years.

I’d love to be back in Buffalo to spend with lifetime family and friends, but because of school or their careers someday, I wouldnt be able to fly the boys back, so id be in my home with them.  They love the Bills and football, and wouldn’t have off topic conversations.  That’s why I really don’t like going to SB Parties any year.  I want to watch the game not interrupted, and would only want to be with rabid football fans.

I thought about buying tickets this year. Back in early fall I kept getting pop ups for Super bowl tickets. They had some nosebleeds starting at $500. I got thinking the other day that I probably could've flipped those. Going to a Super Bowl is on my bucket list. Hopefully the Bills?

Not at the damn game, that's for sure, haha. Did anyone else catch that comparison graphic they had during the game? Average ticket price for SB I was $15... for SBXLMNOPQ (can we be done with the Roman numerals now?) were $2500. That's insane. 

I'd likely be at some kinda family/friends place hopefully celebrating a victory when it's all said and done and not completely bummed by the third quarter so much that my cousins and I quit watching and started firing beanbags at each other with mini hockey sticks like we did when Dallas kicked the crap outta them in SB27.

My wife and I had this discussion during the Super Bowl this past Sunday.

I told her if the Bills make it, I’m watching alone. She basically cut me off and said believe her that she knows not to be anywhere near the house if that happens. I can watch alone, and get my crying out whether we win or lose, then return after.

5 hours ago, Fires said:

I thought about buying tickets this year. Back in early fall I kept getting pop ups for Super bowl tickets. They had some nosebleeds starting at $500. I got thinking the other day that I probably could've flipped those. Going to a Super Bowl is on my bucket list. Hopefully the Bills?

They were about 10x $500 on the secondary market even back in the fall.  You were either getting pop-ups from some scam or one of those places that lets you prepay with different prices depending on what team you buy.  At those sites if your team gets in you get the tickets at the price you gambled that they would make it, if another team gets in, you lose your money.

I'll be at the game if I am physically able to go, hopefully with Petrino if he can make it.