Rush Limbaugh reveals diagnosis of advanced lung cancer

ALF

15 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Quite literally the only time I can remember when he was speechless.

I know his chances probably aren't very good, but I sure as hell hope he beats it. And ***** all of you who would wish him ill.

Stage 4 is impossible to come back from, well almost impossible.

I say this to the people who wish the worst o the man.........

Let’s see you go thru the pain this man is going to go thru then tell me how much you hate this man and what he is going thru.

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I don't think anyone told Rush he was getting the award ahead of time.  He looked clearly shocked.

It seems like he knew beforehand. But maybe he didn't fully listen to the question or thought the questioner misspoke.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

It seems like he knew beforehand. But maybe he didn't fully listen to the question or thought the questioner misspoke.

He may have been told that he would be given the award and assumed, as I did, that there would be a future ceremony. I don't think was expecting to be presented the award during SOTU

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ginsberg is a nice person, though, 

So if someone doesn't agree with your political destruction of America, they are a bad person?

21 minutes ago, TH3 said:

DT....First Ballot Hall of Famer in lowering the bar

Popgun!  Haven't read any of your stuff lately, thought you hung yourself with your underwear.  Glad you're alright little fella.  Strap that helmet on tight today.  

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The "left" is the moral compass of this nation. The right is nothing more than hate, anger, ignorance and bravado

This is the moral compass of the "Left"

“If a mother is in labor...the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians & mother"  -  Dem Gov. Ralph Northam

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

This is the moral compass of the "Left"

“If a mother is in labor...the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians & mother"  -  Dem Gov. Ralph Northam

As opposed to putting kids in cages 

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And if you ran the country you’d order that we release these kids into the desert to fend for themselves? Nice! 

If I ran the country! Me? 

Well, I'd improve rural health care, increase funding for the space program (yes, even the Space Force!) step up carbon sequestration efforts (Hey, how about making a rain forest here in the US?) then I would pick a foreign country and really help it move into the first world, like Guatemala--we owe them! And I'd be seen a lot shooting guns. :) 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

As opposed to putting kids in cages 

In 2014? Obama isn't president anymore, why do you need to keep bringing up the fact that he caged children? Next you'll be reminding us of when he closed previous unmanned national parks during the shutdown in order to make people feel the pain. Why don't you let him, Reggie Love and Michelle live in peace in their 15 million dollar seaside estate that will most likely succumb soon to rising sea waters?