Robert Saleh vs. Sean McDermott...Who you got?

Three two minute rounds.

Greco Roman (or Freestyle allowed)

No punching or kicking.

Can tap out if needed.

Traditional wrestling circle. (No cage)

I take McDermott in the third. He's wiry and quick.  If Saleh gets ahold of McD it could go bad, but McD plays defensive for the first round and then scores on points the rest of the way. 

(Note: McDermott's patented "claw" technique as demonstrated in the pic))

Image result for robert saleh

Image result for sean mcdermott

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Saleh is Clubber Lang, McDermott is Rocky Balboa.

Saleh comes out all furious and intense but uses up all of his energy too early and McDermott finishes him off.

McDermott would never admit he's afraid (like Rocky did). But yeah...I can see him working out in a cold basement with Daboll pushing him harder and harder (while Daboll is munching on a big turkey leg)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

McDermott would never admit he's afraid (like Rocky did). But yeah...I can see him working out in a cold basement with Daboll pushing him harder and harder (while Daboll is munching on a big turkey leg)

McDermott and Egorugwu

Image result for rocky and apollo running gif

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I also have a hard time buying the Saleh hype.  It shouldn't be hard to be successful when you have four first round picks on your d-line.  Give me a coach who can scheme his way to success with less talent.  Maybe Saleh can, but he hasn't proven it yet.

I think Rex and Rob could ***** it up!

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

26 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The offseason has definitely started.

It's real to me damn it!!

2 minutes ago, BuffaninATL said:

it started prior to this thread, unfortunately......it's gonna be a LONG offseason with plenty of LAMP posts

This isn't a LAMP post. I am, likewise, sick of the "What FA do you want?" threads...there's been four of them in the last two weeks.