TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All good, I had already added a note saying you didn’t even have to reply as I could tell by other comments you answered it a lot, but you responded before I made the edit.  

That being said, there is almost no chance at all Beane moves up to draft Ruggs in this draft class, especially at that price.  

That price was dictated by Virgil. It will be close to our trade up for Edmunds. I'm also not opposed the the ATL trade for Julio to go up even higher. I think Lamb is the most likely, but he will be the first guy off the board. This will be a fun offseason and draft

7 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

That price was dictated by Virgil. It will be close to our trade up for Edmunds. I'm also not opposed the the ATL trade for Julio to go up even higher. I think Lamb is the most likely, but he will be the first guy off the board. This will be a fun offseason and draft

Lamb or Juedy would make sense to me, but only if they fell into double digits do I think Beane considers it just cause cost.  He said he doesn’t see us as one player away, so can’t see him paying a bounty for any player to get into say top 10.  But you never know 

25 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lamb or Juedy would make sense to me, but only if they fell into double digits do I think Beane considers it just cause cost.  He said he doesn’t see us as one player away, so can’t see him paying a bounty for any player to get into say top 10.  But you never know 

Look for his comments on Edmunds & he separates RD1 into Top tier, Mid tier and Bottom tier. Must surround Josh with talent, must score more & the offense requirements for WR reads & Routes. Route trees will be critical - very fluid. We will know more once UFA happens

With the 51st pick of the 2020 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select Jaylon Johnson, Cornerback, Utah. 

The Los Angeles Rams and @CNYfan are now on the clock. 

With their first two selections in this draft the Cowboys have selected two day 1 starters in the weakest area of their roster - the secondary. I think he will test well at Combine and he is athletic and physical profile of a modern outside corner. His tackling in run support and his patience and discipline in zone both need some work but in a corner class that lacks depth and drops off quickly after the top few guys I can see Johnson as a late riser who comes off the board sooner than people expect. 

Edited by GunnerBill

With the #52 pick in the 2020 NFL draft the KC Chiefs select Raekwon Davis - DT Alabama

The Chiefs need to continue to bolster the def amd the front 7.  Davis isnt a top notch pass rusher but we are not drafting him to be.  I'm assuming we resign chris jones and we have frank clark.  We need davis to disrupt the middle cause havoc.  He has power, very versatile and is a freakish athlete at 6-7 315 lbs.  We need him to clog middle and stop run.  We were gashed alot during the season and even SF was giving us a hard time in the super bowl.  Spags should love this pick.

@MAJBobby is on the clock

Edited by bkep32

With the 53rd pick of the 2020 NFL Draft the Eagles select Patrick Queen LB, LSU. The Denver Broncos are now on the clock @bkep32

Philly loves they can answer on of their top needs with a top end player at 53. 

Patrick Queen projects well as a starting linebacker in the NFL — he's got the sideline to sideline range to step into a MIKE role and has the impact in pass coverage to serve as a three down linebacker — a critical blend that should significantly help boost his value. Queen isn't a thud linebacker and excels most when he's afforded free range to scrape and flow, but his football IQ does allow him to beat blockers to the spot. He's an impact starter and a viable plug and play rookie.  

24 minutes ago, Franchiseneedsme said:

What would they save if they trade him?

3.125M against them cap would be their savings with a trade 

29 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

With the 53rd pick of the 2020 NFL Draft the Eagles select Patrick Queen LB, LSU. The Denver Broncos are now on the clock @bkep32

Philly loves they can answer on of their top needs with a top end player at 53. 

Patrick Queen projects well as a starting linebacker in the NFL — he's got the sideline to sideline range to step into a MIKE role and has the impact in pass coverage to serve as a three down linebacker — a critical blend that should significantly help boost his value. Queen isn't a thud linebacker and excels most when he's afforded free range to scrape and flow, but his football IQ does allow him to beat blockers to the spot. He's an impact starter and a viable plug and play rookie.  

This pick is an absolute steal and a first round talent 

• Like (+1) 3