Where was OJ

chef4131

Don’t see why he wouldn’t have been invited. No matter what anybody thinks about his matter with Ron & Nicole, even if it was “jury nullification”, he was found Not Guilty by a court of law.

My guess is he made a conscious choice not to go, but if I were him, and I wasn’t invited, I’d be angry about it.

I'm sure the modern, woke NFL didn't invite The Juice.

(Sigh) I remember when OJ was a great player, not a tired punchline.

It's a shame how he tarnished his on-the-field accomplishments. The argument could be made that he was the greatest runner in the history of the NFL, but because of his Bronco antics, no one cares enough  to make the case.

I would have liked to see some BRUUUUUCE hype in that segment, though. HE was the greatest to play his position since Deacon Jones, IMO.

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

I was upset and my wife was quite offended by the Super Bowl Ass Time Show.

Bump and grind and swinging from a stripper pole and twerking their buttocks is not the kind of family entertainment I expect from the NFL.

It’s a Super Bowl, not a Disney film .... did you expect Shakira and Jlo to be standing still wearing burlap sacks while performing?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, chef4131 said:

in the opening segment the NFL did an awesome tribute to the top 100 players/coaches-it appeared that all living members of the team where there, except OJ...……..thoughts? 

I clearly understand the circus he would have created...…...

Yeah I looked for him too.  Not sure everyone was there though either.

9 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Was Brady there?  

I was upset they showed a highlight of him.

Yes he was there, didn't see him the first look at the QB's 2nd time did see him.  He kind of looked the smallest of them all.

24 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

It’s a Super Bowl, not a Disney film .... did you expect Shakira and Jlo to be standing still wearing burlap sacks while performing?

No, but what they did was borderline obscene... and I am no prude.

You want to explain that to an eight year old who's watching it?

Disgusting display. The NFL is *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If OJ was not invited I assume Ray Lewis was not invited seeing as he killed someone also.

Ray just interfered with a double homicide investigation.  He didn't actually pull the trigger, so the NFL has no qualms with letting him back in the club.

6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Fortunately my kids had no interest.  My sister's young sons  had some hilarious quotes while getting their first glimpse of trashy whores in action!

Edited by KD in CA
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Nanker said:

Thankfully my 9 year old daughter was playing with friends in other room but I laughed pretty hard when they were doing women empowerment portion and then Shakira and Jlo did the butt shake into the camera with girls in background. 

20 hours ago, Todd Allan said:

I'm sure the modern, woke NFL didn't invite The Juice.

(Sigh) I remember when OJ was a great player, not a tired punchline.

It's a shame how he tarnished his on-the-field accomplishments. The argument could be made that he was the greatest runner in the history of the NFL, but because of his Bronco antics, no one cares enough  to make the case.

I would have liked to see some BRUUUUUCE hype in that segment, though. HE was the greatest to play his position since Deacon Jones, IMO.

Tired punchline?  Bronco antics?

He brutally murdered two people, nearly severing the head of the mother of his children.

• Thank you (+1) 1