GDT: Iowa Caucus

I'll make a bold statement - the press will prognosticate this one wrong too.

I personally can't see people really voting for Bernie Sanders when it's time to go.  It won't surprise me to see Klobuchar win it in Iowa because she's one of them.

They can have THREE “winners.” The Dems are so f’ed up. Whoever gets the mst votes in round one, then who gets the most in the subsequent caucuses, then whoever gets the most delegates. F’ed up... but that’s the definition of the Dems. 

34 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I'll make a bold statement - the press will prognosticate this one wrong too.

I personally can't see people really voting for Bernie Sanders when it's time to go.  It won't surprise me to see Klobuchar win it in Iowa because she's one of them.

Bernie has his fanatics, he will get votes. Be interesting to see what happens to the second chance voters, the ones that move after initial voting 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the weekend failed to cure your stupidity, I see...

.....is what YOUR shrink told you at your 8AM appointment this morning.  It's been fun but I am thinking that an ignore by me is in your future.  If you hurry you can make the lunchtime flight to DesMoines.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

.....is what YOUR shrink told you at your 8AM appointment this morning.  It's been fun but I am thinking that an ignore by me is in your future.  If you hurry you can make the lunchtime flight to DesMoines.

Please.