Super Bowl Postgame Thread: Chiefs Win! Reid gets his Ring

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wouldn't that just make it a different penalty at best?

...it's actually a good question.....so play is blown dead in the grasp...and well after the whistle..in the continue action, a chiefs players arm does end up coming across Jimmy G's facemask and in game action, could easily be called hands to the face......someone smarter than me on rules would have to answer...I remember seeing it in real time and wondering how that worked.

9 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

...it's actually a good question.....so play is blown dead in the grasp...and well after the whistle..in the continue action, a chiefs players arm does end up coming across Jimmy G's facemask and in game action, could easily be called hands to the face......someone smarter than me on rules would have to answer...I remember seeing it in real time and wondering how that worked.

He got clubbed in the face. Personal foul blow to the head, regardless of after the play. Should have been 15 yds and automatic first down, definitely would have been for Brady.

I watched a bit of their SB parade on NFLN and I was surprised by the turnout. It didn’t really seem like a whole lot of people showed up. Their first SB in 50 years, I don’t get it? Weather maybe. I know that sure wouldn’t stop people from showing up in Buffalo. 

9 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Parade route for this was twice as long so a lot more people spread out....and bad weather.  

Im being honest here.  The only thing that would prevent the Bills fans from attending the Super Bowl parade would be if Lake Erie flooded the entire city.  Even then I think there’s a chance they just do the whole thing by boat....fans who don’t have boats will just use a floating door.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Parade route for this was twice as long so a lot more people spread out....and bad weather.  

Excuses

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Im being honest here.  The only thing that would prevent the Bills fans from attending the Super Bowl parade would be if Lake Eire flooded the entire city.  Even then I think there’s a chance they just do the whole thing by boat....fans who don’t have boats will just use a floating door.

Floating door, Kayak, stand-up paddleboard, CRRC, Johnny Manziel's inflatable Swan - If They Win It, We Will Come, no flood could stop us!

It's not that cold and rainy out, put some clothes on!

....not trying to say the crowd was as good or better for this over what we had for the Royals...but in 2015 for the Royals...the estimated crowd was larger than the actual population of the city.  If you haven't been to KC, the area where both of these are, can contain a very large number of people on the ground.....if all anyone, me included, had ever seen was just the Chiefs crowd.....it's a very large crowd for a city as small as KC is.....Parade estimated attendence was 800K.  KC population is 455 K......and KC has the biggest sq mile city limits in the US (or is 2nd behind Jacksonville)  ....I'm sure more would turn out for a Bills title.....I hope you all get a chance to attend a parade like this.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

....not trying to say the crowd was as good or better for this over what we had for the Royals...but in 2015 for the Royals...the estimated crowd was larger than the actual population of the city.  If you haven't been to KC, the area where both of these are, can contain a very large number of people on the ground.....if all anyone, me included, had ever seen was just the Chiefs crowd.....it's a very large crowd for a city as small as KC is.....Parade estimated attendence was 800K.  KC population is 455 K......and KC has the biggest sq mile city limits in the US (or is 2nd behind Jacksonville)  ....I'm sure more would turn out for a Bills title.....I hope you all get a chance to attend a parade like this.

But the fact remains that at least 4x the people turned out for the Royals' parade.  Not "as good or better."

13 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

I think to put some context up, we should point out that the population of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area is 2.34 million

But we thank you for your hope, and we hope so too!