Super Bowl Postgame Thread: Chiefs Win! Reid gets his Ring

7 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

First....THANK YOU to everyone here at TBD for allowing me to be a part of this great fan community.  I really apreciate it.  SECOND.  I can't think of everyone here I've ever had a great convo with, but for you guys....like @Hapless Bills Fan , @transplantbillsfan , @YoloinOhio @HappyDays ...and may others....I won't be insufferable....I want you guys to get one.  You deserve it and it's as great as you'd think to get one of these damn trophys after so much dissappointment....and I know you all can relate to that.  I hope Josh Allen, and the Bills keep trending upward...I'd love to see some KC/Bills playoff games...you konw Jim Kelly got us twice in the 90's!  Third...please let's set the record straight...I am not Jeffismagic.  I came here like a jerk 2 years ago to troll you all....and instead I got won over by a great fan base and have become a fan (even if I remain a bit skeptical of Allen)   ....and lastly....  @Yav I really wish you were still living in KC....any chance you'll make it to the SB parade?

Why are you on a Bills board this soon after winning the SB? 
I would be crying and calling family and friends all over the country. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

We get it, you hate Mahomes. Probably rooting for the 49ers to win so you can preach how overrated he is.

Definitely rooting for the niners, didn’t want to see that child abusing sack of ***** Tyreek given anything in this world. Nothing against Mahomes, he’s a stud, just didn’t think he was great tonight.

7 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

First....THANK YOU to everyone here at TBD for allowing me to be a part of this great fan community.  I really apreciate it.  SECOND.  I can't think of everyone here I've ever had a great convo with, but for you guys....like @Hapless Bills Fan , @transplantbillsfan , @YoloinOhio @HappyDays ...and may others....I won't be insufferable....I want you guys to get one.  You deserve it and it's as great as you'd think to get one of these damn trophys after so much dissappointment....and I know you all can relate to that.  I hope Josh Allen, and the Bills keep trending upward...I'd love to see some KC/Bills playoff games...you konw Jim Kelly got us twice in the 90's!  Third...please let's set the record straight...I am not Jeffismagic.  I came here like a jerk 2 years ago to troll you all....and instead I got won over by a great fan base and have become a fan (even if I remain a bit skeptical of Allen)   ....and lastly....  @Yav I really wish you were still living in KC....any chance you'll make it to the SB parade?

Your team just wins the SB and the first thing you do is come here and post on a Buffalo Bills message board. 

Yeah...you’re not trolling.  ?

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Most Super Bowls have a signature play but I'm struggling to pick one. I guess the 40 yard completion to Tyreek Hill? Didn't really feel like a championship overall.

Yeah.  That turned the game around.

13 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

That whole 49er defense was held almost every play. Whenever Mahomes left the pocket, you could see these guys weren’t able to separate and chase, frustrating to watch.

If you have that super star QB your O-Line can basically maul people right in front of officials and get away with it. I agree it was very hard to watch.

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

We get it, you hate Mahomes. Probably rooting for the 49ers to win so you can preach how overrated he is.

I’m shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that the same folks saying they’d rather have Tre and that Mahomes is overrated think the second youngest QB to win a SuperBowl didn’t really play all that well.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why are you on a Bills board this soon after winning the SB? 
I would be crying and calling family and friends all over the country. Just sayin.

This times a million.  So strange.  Almost seems like this guy is actually a Bill's fan who was angry about the trade out of the spot to pick Mahomes.  It's almost sad.  No...wait...its exactly sad...and possibly pathetic.  I cant imagine the Bill's winning the SB and then posting in a random team's message board.  Seems desperate at best and sad at worst.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

He wasn’t great the entire evening, but he willed his team to victory. If Tom Brady has that same performance in a Super Bowl, everyone is talking about his greatness. 

They say T*m Br*dy is great when he throws deflated balls.  It does not mean much and EVERYONE is not talking about his greatness but continue to be his knight SirAndrew.

2020 Off-season

February 2nd: Congrats Chiefs

February 3rd: Where will Tom Brady end up next season?

February 27th: Will Tom Brady retire?

March 17th: More on Tom Brady's future

April: Tom Brady

May: Tom Brady

June: Tom Brady

July: Tom Brady

August: Tom Brady