Super Bowl Postgame Thread: Chiefs Win! Reid gets his Ring

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Mahomes will run the AFC for the next 15 years 

He really has zero competition. Lamar has no future in the league and Watson isn't winning anything under BoB 

There’s always a Manning to the Brady. Mahomes might be the AFC’s best but there’ll be another QB that’s right there as the thorn in his side. Hopefully that’s JA but we’ll see...

Edited by eanyills

When I saw the 49ers blow it vs Atlanta a few weeks, I thought they seemed overhyped. Jimmy G also seemed a little too good to be true. He is great when not pressured (as he was most of tonight). When the Chiefs D finally started to hit him hard, he started to buckle. In fact he had that "owwww" look on his face like Rob Johnson after a hard hit in the 3rd quarter.

But the key to this game was Mahomes not be fazed by his mistakes. You could just tell he never doubted himself. He's a great player in the clutch. Sammy Watkins was also clutch tonight. I'm happy that Andy Reid got his ring, finally. He is the best coach never to have won one until tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Mahomes will run the AFC for the next 15 years 

He really has zero competition. Lamar has no future in the league and Watson isn't winning anything under BoB 

Yea Bills have their work out cut for them.

Hopefully chiefs dont retain their current talent when they resign Mahomes to the largest deal ever.

• Like (+1) 1

There was under 6:00 left, it was 2nd and 4 and they passed incomplete twice, why? They are a great running team, why not run the . and maybe run down the clock and maybe KC never touches the ball again. 

Horrible coaching decisions by SF, before halftime also!

Good for Reid

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

as much as the Bills organization and their fans want to try to ignore the Mahomes pick trade it will haunt this franchise for the next 2 decades or until we find an equally better QB 

I blame Sean and his way of thinking about defense first,  its all on him.  Even passing on Metcalf for Ford ,  watch for Metcalf to turn into all world receiver.

I

The same fair weathered posters saying Mahomes looked hurt and maybe wasnt very good around the 3rd quarter of thos game are now saying the Bills look like fools and the entire AFC may as well not bother playing games for the next 15 years.

What a loser mentality.  Thank God our coach and quarterback have a bit more of a backbone.  Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3