Superbowl Gameday Thread: SF 49ers vs KC Chiefs, 6:30 Eastern on Fox

Just now, whatdrought said:

You're angry about those who are so quick to defend Josh but you're 100% ignoring the obvious here because you've got Mahomes fever. Don't be disingenuous. Everyone on the internet, on the tv, and everyone else blamed mahomes for that because he missed. It was a slant that went behind the receiver. Should have been caught, but it was a terrible throw. 

I’m one of Allen’s biggest fans, Mahomes doesn’t give me a complex. I like him as well. 

Any good receiver will tell you if they get both hands on it they expect to make the catch. It wasn’t a good throw, no doubt but saying Mahomes was playing bad is an exaggeration. Bosa and Buckner were all

over him. The 9ers scheme was great tonight too. They really limited any big plays. 

3 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Caveman football loses again

we will see. 

not sure if you’ve been watching, but moving away from the running game cost the SF the lead and possibly the game. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

I’m one of Allen’s biggest fans, Mahomes doesn’t give me a complex. I like him as well. 

Any good receiver will tell you if they get both hands on it they expect to make the catch. It wasn’t a good throw, no doubt but saying Mahomes was playing bad is an exaggeration. Bosa and Buckner were all

over him. The 9ers scheme was great tonight too. They really limited any big plays. 

He may have been playing bad because of that, but he was playing bad non-the-less!