Superbowl Gameday Thread: SF 49ers vs KC Chiefs, 6:30 Eastern on Fox

If SF wins this game, I’m going to love that the last two super bowls the old school style teams beat the video game style teams. If only to stick it to the Schopps of the world. 

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

He’s getting frustrated imo. They aren’t getting the big plays they’re used to, and he tired to force it on third and long. It usually comes so easy for them on offense, it’s easy to understand falling into that trap. 

seeing the replay it looks like it just sailed on him more than a misread. I’d agree the target was the lane but it came out funny. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

seeing the replay it looks like it just sailed on him more than a misread. I’d agree the target was the lane but it came out funny. 

Just frustrated.. desperate to make a play, threw a bad pass. They all do it we have seen allen do it and jimm g earlier in the game

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

Just frustrated.. desperate to make a play, threw a bad pass. They all do it we have seen allen do it and jimm g earlier in the game

Yes we have, but I think Jimmy G was trying to throw it our of bounds, just didn’t have the strength to get it there. 

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

If SF wins this game, I’m going to love that the last two super bowls the old school style teams beat the video game style teams. If only to stick it to the Schopps of the world. 

The last Super Bowl was won by the god damned mother ***** Cheaters*!

There is nothing to love about that!