Marv Levy interview on new Bills

You know I didn’t like his SB coaching calls especially in 25, but god bless that man for bringing pride back to our city.  He and Polian orchestrated one of the most talented offenses in NFL history.  I’m not saying the best, just so impressive.  I remember pre married days in and just out of college and we would be down by 6 in a game with little time left on the clock, and you just felt like, “we’re not out of this by a long shot, tHen you’d get a run from Thurmon, an over the middle pass to Andre, and then some deep bomb with that long stride from Lofton, and in one minute we had 7 on the board.

For those of you who were too young or very young during those years, I can tell you it was something special, and it wasn’t all offense.  We had a balanced team.  I finally have that feeling again that we are building something special here, and loving it.  Now next year let’s get deeper in the playoffs when we replenish our arsenal with talent between free agency, the draft, and Bills that are here, want to stay here resigning because they BILLIEVE!

Go Bills and I hope everyone has a great night tonight.  I’d like to see our AFC team win for several reasons, but most important I want to see a last drive effort to win at the last minute of the game by either team, or even more exciting to be an overtime win.  That would be fun.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

"Offense sells tickets, kicking wins games, defense wins championships."

I'm glad somebody else realizes the differences in wins and losses kicking can make.

When it comes to coaches aged over 50, they will place more importance on hitting FGs than scoring TDs. Makes my brain hurt.