Darnold & Josh with Dave Portnoy- Miami

CEN-CAL17

23 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Josh hanging with Darnold in Miami...

mild entertainment for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for posting this. In the long off season, it's great to see anything Bills-related that we can get our hands on.

23 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Portnoy names Josh #2 young QB behind Mahomes....

• Like (+1) 1

I think it's awesome to see those two hanging out together and it seems like they're friends. 

This sets up nicely for a healthy rivalry in the AFCE for years to come. I think Darnold, like Josh, has tons of potential. 

Good video,  thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Jeff Lebowski

10 hours ago, Jeff Lebowski said:

I think it's awesome to see those two hanging out together and it seems like they're friends. 

This sets up nicely for a healthy rivalry in the AFCE for years to come. I think Darnold, like Josh, has tons of potential. 

Good video,  thanks for sharing. 

Yep. Dan and Jimbo were and still are good friends.

When I see videos like this it reminds me of just how young these guys are. It’s easy for me to lose sight and forget. These players aren’t all  older than me like when I started following the Bills. They are all younger than me by 20 years! Ha

I am slowly coming around on Portnoy. I respect his honesty in this piece when he tell Sam ‘you aren’t on the list of young qb’s’ . 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Maybe I’m a millennial but I love the relationship between Josh and Darnold. They are super close and seem like good dudes. I hope it sets up for a long term rivalry but I picture it more in the realm of LeBron vs. DWade than Yanks vs. Sox 

KJ - We can only hope this turns into a Jim /Dan rivalry, or Peyton/Tom as we all looked forward to those games each year.  I’d be almost as excited to see the week where Peyton went up against Tom seemed like every year.  I’m sure everyone else as well as me rooted for Peyton that week.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Maybe I’m a millennial but I love the relationship between Josh and Darnold. They are super close and seem like good dudes. I hope it sets up for a long term rivalry but I picture it more in the realm of LeBron vs. DWade than Yanks vs. Sox 

I'm a Gen Xer and I also love it.

I don't like it, all of this fraternizing with the enemy. It's like Rocky hanging out with Clubber Lang, He-Man hanging out with Skeletor, Optimus Prime hanging out with Megatron, McGregor hanging out with Nurmagomedov. It just ain't right. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don't know if age necessarily has anything to do with it. I think it's just more of your mindset as an individual, IMO. I'm tail end of the Baby Boomers/beginning of Gen X and I have no problem with their relationship. I actually think it 's cool seeing the human side of them as they just hang as "boys". Darnold was very good-natured about the ribbing he was taking over his mono incident. [Insert unoriginal, "Okay, boomer" comment here :beer:

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Josh on Sam with Mono “he was going to kiss me before the game, glad he didn’t” ? 

Funny embellishment but Josh actually said, "The funny thing is, he tried to catch me before the game and good thing he didn't."

49 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't like it, all of this fraternizing with the enemy. It's like Rocky hanging out with Clubber Lang, He-Man hanging out with Skeletor, Optimus Prime hanging out with Megatron, McGregor hanging out with Nurmagomedov. It just ain't right. :lol:

Okay Boomer ?

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Funny embellishment but Josh actually said, "The funny thing is, he tried to catch me before the game and good thing he didn't."

He said "kiss"

That's the whole joke. Mono is the kissing disease.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love a good bromance. Btw is the blonde in the background Darnold’s girl? 

Looks like his off-and-on gf...

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Josh on Sam with Mono “he was going to kiss me before the game, glad he didn’t” ? 

Both of them seem like genuine, down-to-earth nice people. 

Liked how Sam casually cut a video for the guy that asked him to, like "no big deal, happens to me all the time"

Also like how Sam just accepts all the flak he'll take:

"they'll have jerseys with your number and "mono" on the nameplate"

"I think they already do"

• Like (+1) 1