Lamar MVP, Harbaugh COTY, Gilmore DPOY, M Thomas OPOY, Kyler OROY & Bosa DROY - Tanny Comeback POY

Reed83HOF

Shanahan got robbed.  I'm fine with every other one considering they're regular season awards.  You could make an equally compelling case for McCaffrey and Thomas for OPTY.  Setting an all time NFL record in receptions though probably pushed Thomas over the top.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

nope. To me the only award is the one some team earns tonight.  Individual awards are fine recognition I guess for those that Need that... 

not what it’s about for me and I’m glad the bills didn’t get showered with recognition for being kind of ok to decent. 

coach of the year and MVP getting blown out in the divisional round? Whatever the shield needs to do I guess. 

It's a regular season award. You don't react to one game. McDermott's name shouldn't have even been a consideration for the choke job in the wildcard round with that logic. 

4 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

It's a regular season award. You don't react to one game. McDermott's name shouldn't have even been a consideration for the choke job in the wildcard round with that logic. 

Absolutely shouldn’t have.  His job with that ‘17 team was far more of a feat. 

you want the coaches the heck outta those scrubs award, Tomlin gets nod. 

But yeah, Awards that don’t include post season results are contrived and meaningless in my view.

Bunch of Irrelevant hollow moral victories..  

On 2/2/2020 at 12:16 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I did not see this, only an interview clip where he expresses his opinion that Kyle Shanahan should win COTY

Beautiful speech by Ryan Tannehill saying he wouldn't be where he is today without all his past experiences so he's grateful for them....very gracious, but you can "read between the lines" when he talks about overcoming adversity in his career. 

Did you say lines?

D6nl8vbWsAISqtX?format=jpg&name=large