Looking for recommendations for European travel package agencies

Punching Bag

My wife and I have talked about this for years but I think we are ready to do it now before my health deteriorates so badly we cannot do it.

Looking for vendor with packages to Europe in April including airfare, lodging and transportation.  

My wife has visited Europe prior to marrying me (1980's) and only place I have been is England on two business trips.

We are too old for hostels and backpacker trips and my wife said she does not want to drive which limits our choices.

She would like to visit Italy.  I am not interested in a one country tour and I have not seen many tours which went to multiple countries which included Italy.

I have looked for packages on net to no avail.  Tried kayak and a couple of travel search websites.

Any ideas of good agencies who do not want you to pay luxury costs for a trip?

28 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

My wife and I have talked about this for years but I think we are ready to do it now before my health deteriorates so badly we cannot do it.

Looking for vendor with packages to Europe in April including airfare, lodging and transportation.  

My wife has visited Europe prior to marrying me (1980's) and only place I have been is England on two business trips.

We are too old for hostels and backpacker trips and my wife said she does not want to drive which limits our choices.

She would like to visit Italy.  I am not interested in a one country tour and I have not seen many tours which went to multiple countries which included Italy.

I have looked for packages on net to no avail.  Tried kayak and a couple of travel search websites.

Any ideas of good agencies who do not want you to pay luxury costs for a trip?

We usually book things separately, but I know friends who've had decent luck with Groupon for multi-country Europe trips.  They're pretty cheap but limit airport options, hotel choice etc.      

I have used Gate 1 Travel twice for week-long guided bus tours in Europe within the last 5 years (one was Croatia/Slovenia but included a couple days in Venice), with good results both times.  Other family members have used them for two other bus tours elsewhere, also with good results.

https://www.gate1travel.com/europe?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkeTVwv6w5wIVBRitBh0smwGgEAAYASABEgLZ0PD_BwE

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead
Add info