Super Bowl Bets

16 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Serious question: what's the arbiter of the length of the National Anthem? I've run a prop bet pool the past few years and always wanted to add that, but I've limited the pool to things I could look up in your typical boxscore.

Google up Demi Lovato anthem durations.  Shes sung it a bunch of times in recent years at various events.

Best prop bet from research I've done is Kittle on the under 5.5 catches.  He had one last game, and I see niners doing a ground and pound, taking a chapter from the Belichick playbook when you play a superior offensive team.   And I took under on Mahomes 36 attempts simply because I don't see them getting much time of possession.

If course its a total guess and nobody has a clue, although I'd love to do these prop bets w Andy Reid right now.  Dude has some serious inside info.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I will not be. I started this thread for advice. This Super Bowl is really confusing me. So far in the playoffs SF has come out fast, and KC slow. Then KC has gone off. That’s why I’m betting it like that. I’m going to guess SF gets the lead and tries to run it. KC throws it as they are playing from behind. I might be wrong but that’s my feeling.

Yeah, I agree.  It’s about as even as I can remember.  I want KC because I always felt Reid was underrated and I love Mahomes (but Hill is human garbage).  But it does always seem like the really good defensive team beats the high powered offense in SBs.  

I also am starting to like the Jimmy G overs and MVP props.  He has gotten killed because he hasn’t done anything and I can see them letting him make some plays to shut people up.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I think SF and the over. Should be a terrific game, but SF defensive advantage outweighs KC offensive advantage. Other prop bets are fun, but sh*t luck. 

I look at this from the opposite perspective.  SF offense is better than the KC defense.

19 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

60:1 to be the MVP...he has games where he goes off. He’s PHENOMENAL value at that

That’s the line I heard. It’s probably either Westgate or someone like that. You can probably just google it and see who set the line. The lines are pretty universal from the major players.

I like that bet

only major worry on Sammy is if he’s 150 yards and 2 TDs he’s still likely less than 50-50 with mahomes who also probably had a huge day

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There’s just no value in Mahomes. He is +115, virtually even money. That’s a terrible bet. I’d much rather spread some money across Kittle 10:1, Damien Williams 25:1, Deebo 25:1, Kelce 16:1, Tyreke 16:1, Sammy 60:1, Hardman 55:1, Coleman 70:1 and Honey Badger 50:1. You put some $ on each on a sliding scale (higher the odds the less you spend) and hope to catch. 

(Now that I read page 2 and see the surface level was discussed) I think a San Fran WR, any back or even hardman as a kick returner comes with the perk of doing it without mahomes. The league will be soooooo eager to hand him the award and start his legacy. Kelce, Sammy and tyreek have to be huuuuuge longshots even though any could have a great game 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas has made a wager with San Francisco Mayor London Breed. Lucas will visit and bring her Gates Barbeque, Boulevard beer, knick-knacks from The Main, and Charlie Hustle t-shirts if KC loses; and Breed will visit and bring him Thanh Long garlic noodles and roasted crab, rum cake from Dianda's Bakery, and Anchor Brewing beer is SF loses.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/super-bowl/san-fancisco-and-kansas-city-mayors-place-their-super-bowl-bets-thanh-long-noodles-vs-bbq-ribs/2224137/

Edited by chongli

Alright here is what i put in today:

Safety by either team +900

Darwin Thompson will score a td +600

Jimmy garropolo will score a td +700

Tevin Coleman most rushing yards +1100

Special teams td by either team +600

Both teams score every quarter +650

Took fliers on the highest odds i thought could actually happen.  If I can hit on any 2 of these I will make all of my money back with a nice little profit.  The safety I bet double on so that one on it's own will take care of that.

Niners +1.5 and under 53.5 +250

Had to actually bet on the game.  Moneyline was only 270 so I figured I would take the points.  

Good luck everyone!

8 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a big square ($500) that I split with a buddy. Just got the number, SF - 7, KC - 5. Gross!!

Just found mine out for 2 of my boards:

9,9 and sf 6 kc 3 come on field goal contest! Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

I put in Mecole Hardman to score the games 1st TD.....I think at +900  figured he'll possibly get a chance to return the opening kickoff, and he's involved pretty heavily on the KC offense.....seems like a decent shot.

The other substantial one was KC winning by 13-18 points +900.

Right I have had 5 bets:

Hardman first Chiefs touchdown @ 14/1

Sanders first 49ers touchdown @ 7/1

Samuel MVP @ 33/1

Chiefs win and Mostert, Williams and Hill all score a TD @ 16/1

Chiefs win, more than 50 points in the game, Mahomes 300+ passing, Hill TD and at least 2 INTs @ 9/1

• Like (+1) 1

Just placed my prop bets:

-- o4.5 combined sacks (-155)

-- Defensive or ST TD will be scored (+195)

-- Mahomes o299.5 passing yards (-135)

-- longest FG made u47.5 (-115)

-- longest TD u46.5 (-110)

-- highest scoring quarter o21 (+120)

-- there will be a missed PAT (+265)

-- first player to score TD Tevin Coleman (+1600)

-- first player to score TD Kendrick Bourne (+1400)

Should be fun!

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/1/2020 at 2:56 AM, Turk71 said:

Mahomes over 30 rushing against that 9ers pass rush sounds like a pretty good bet. I have to look at the prop bets tomorrow. 

it opened at 28.5 and has been going up all week i got in early

prob max i want to get in is 37ish but that may be good too

Edited by ILBillsfan

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have a big square ($500) that I split with a buddy. Just got the number, SF - 7, KC - 5. Gross!!

Obviously the 7 is sweet.  What might save you is Chiefs offense going off.  If KC goes off you have decent shots at 35 n 45.  You aren't getting 1st half wins but you might be there for the monster payout at the end.  How much is it?

2 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Obviously the 7 is sweet.  What might save you is Chiefs offense going off.  If KC goes off you have decent shots at 35 n 45.  You aren't getting 1st half wins but you might be there for the monster payout at the end.  How much is it?

$25k for the final

Duration of National Anthem:   Over/Under 1:59   --- Under

Which team commits the first penalty -- Chiefs

How many commercials will have a dog in it? -- Over/Under 3.5  -- Under

Will MC Hammer say "Hammer Time" in Cheetos commercial?  -- Yes

Will Tom Brady be mentioned? -- Yes (duh)

Which food will be advertised first?  Cheetos/Snickers/Doritos/Avocados  -- Doritos

How many songs will Shakira and Jennifer Lopez perform together -- Over/Under 1.5  -- Over

Edited by KD in CA