NEF Major Concert Announcement

Hammered a Lot

On 2/2/2020 at 6:39 AM, Gray Beard said:

I saw the Stones 30 years ago in Syracuse and at the time we were discussing how good they were for a bunch of middle age guys.

I saw them first in the mid-70’s at the Ralph, AMAZING. Then a few years later, Same venue, they were very, very good. A few decades later at a show in Tampa, I was ready to go back to the hotel while the show was still going on.... was it me, or was it them? Probably some of both. MOSTLY them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, bbb said:

They put out their tour dates today.  Buffalo is not on the list. 

I heard about this a month ago and started asking around. Bills employees were useless. Tight Lipped. I never post something with out having 3 independent sources. It's happening. Jim Fink is right June 6 2020. I've been working on something special in Hammers Lot the day of the show. ??????

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I heard about this a month ago and started asking around. Bills employees were useless. Tight Lipped. I never post something with out having 3 independent sources. It's happening. Jim Fink is right June 6 2020. I've been working on something special in Hammers Lot the day of the show. ??????

Very cool, June 6th is a Saturday, should be a blast.

4 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Excellent................But, you quoted me saying that it's not on the list that came out - but that was in reply to somebody saying it was Guns N Roses - who announced their tour yesterday 

1 hour ago, bbb said:

Excellent................But, you quoted me saying that it's not on the list that came out - but that was in reply to somebody saying it was Guns N Roses - who announced their tour yesterday 

Sorry 

1 minute ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Sorry 

There might be one more event, not a concert held at NEF this off season. If it happens I'd think it will be when the kids are out of school. Not holding my breath. 

Heard some rumblings on the radio this morning (Tampa) about the Stones being the halftime show for the SB next season. No idea if this is true at all but it would be pretty cool if it happens. 

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Sorry 

There might be one more event, not a concert held at NEF this off season. If it happens I'd think it will be when the kids are out of school. Not holding my breath. 

So that Gronk thing is coming back!