Another Breaking Bad spin off? Flynn is the new Heizenberg?

I’d like to see a Gus spinoff, dude plays the part very well.

Or a Jesse spin-off where he gets back into it.  Somehow finds Saul and they build another empire.  Love BB, but feel it’s been played out.  Better Call Saul is different as it chronicles his rise. 

Using the whiney kid?  Only way I see that is the money Walt left with Gretchen and Elliott to give to  his family goes belly up.  Still a stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Please no.

If they're doing another BB spinoff, Mike in Philadelphia or give the vacuum cleaner guy a back story

Problem is, Jonathan Banks is 73.  You can see he has aged a lot last few seasons of BCS.  Looks like he has trouble walking.

Also, Robert Forster passed away the day after El Camino premiered.  He is in BCS this season, using footage from BCS.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

Problem is, Jonathan Banks is 73.  You can see he has aged a lot last few seasons of BCS.  Looks like he has trouble walking.

Also, Robert Forster passed away the day after El Camino premiered.  He is in BCS this season, using footage from BCS.

I believe this is why this is the last season of Better Call Saul.  Actors are aging but story takes place 15 years ago.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

I knew the Mike spinoff wouldn't happen because of his age

Didn't know the vacuum guy actor died :(

This was an idea proposed by the actor who played Walt Jr.......

"Hey, Vince. I got a great idea! A spin-off series that stars....ME!!!! Isn't it a great idea Vince?!?! I become a gangster and RUUUULLLLE New Mexico!!! Pretty awesome, huh Vince?!?!"

Actors are so stupid sometimes...

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Maybe they’ll also bring back Mad Men, set in current times.

Don and Roger debating how to measure the firm’s emotional intelligence in the company survey.

#MakeAdmenGreatAgain

58 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

No. El Camino was pushing it. 

Agreed.  El Camino scratched an itch (what happened to Jesse).  Don't need a need a spinoff for every character

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

#MakeAdmenGreatAgain

Agreed.  El Camino scratched an itch (what happened to Jesse).  Don't need a need a spinoff for every character

El Camino didn’t even scratch an itch. If I’ll need more BB I watch it again. For the third time. 

Edited by Chef Jim