Josh Allen Slams a reporter onto a table

wiseman3

Josh sure has a sense of humor ?

I was at the 16th hole yesterday.  Always a great time!  Had I realized that Allen was part of the Pro Am on Wednesday, I might have gone then instead.  For those that have never experienced it, the Phoenix Open is a unique combination of a PGA golf tournament and huge party.  The 16th hole Par-3 is the epicenter of the party and if you can score tickets into one of the corporate suites, it's fantastic.  Unlimited food, mostly unlimited booze (10 drink limit, but you can drink more before or after in other parts of the venue), great weather, attractive women all around and, oh yeah, a professional sports event.  I saw at least 3 people in Bills gear there and gave the appropriate shout outs.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, wiseman3 said:

We already had a thread on this.  He also threw a ball into the stands as part of it

It was apparently some kind of charity event associated with the WM Open in Phoenix on Weds, which had a charity Pro/Am day.  Allen competed in the Pro/Am section with Byeong-Hun An (they appear to have tied for 5th)

2 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Looks like it may have been a fund raiser for the Wounded Warrior Project.  Good cause!

I'd like to hear more about this (how it's known to be a fund raiser for this)?

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

This looked staged...?

It 100% was staged, quite possibly rehearsed too

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We already had a thread on this.  He also threw a ball into the stands as part of it

It was apparently some kind of charity event associated with the WM Open in Phoenix on Weds, which had a charity Pro/Am day.  Allen competed in the Pro/Am section with Byeong-Hun An (they appear to have tied for 5th)

I'd like to hear more about this (how it's known to be a fund raiser for this)?

It 100% was staged, quite possibly rehearsed too

Since I saw the sign for "wounded warriors",  I'm presuming they are one of the charities benefiting from the Pro Am tournament. 

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Since I saw the sign for "wounded warriors",  I'm presuming they are one of the charities benefiting from the Pro Am tournament. 

Fair

8 hours ago, RiotAct said:

wait... first a fan, now a reporter???

Go Josh!

Nah, only one.  Misidentified in the first thread.

5 hours ago, somnus00 said:

Glad he's embracing the mafia. But will someone please tell him to use his left arm. 

? Looked like he used both arms.