New York (again)

“Bail reform, it’s lit!...It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

Convict Who Thanked New York Democrats for Abolishing Bail Arrested for 140th Time

by John Binder

Original Article

Edited by B-Man

This sucks so hard.  Anybody who lives in a free state know of PDs/SOs/Troopers hiring near them?  I'd try to go fed but I have a feeling half of those agencies will be feeling the squeeze at some point.

It means that you can't leave your car running, even in winter, while you wait for someone you're picking up , or if you're running into a store.

It will kill the planet.

the Commissars have spoken.

AND........I am absolutely sure that this law does not apply to our dear leaders.

50 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He should be arrested along with the rest of the NYC Council. They've been idling for years.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/this-is-de-blasios-excuse-for-driving-12-miles-to-the-gym/

Mayor de Blasio wants to be a man of the people — and claims he can’t do that if he’s not able to travel to Brooklyn to exercise and ­escape “the prism of Gracie Mansion.”

Offering another excuse for his regular 12-mile treks from his government residence on the Upper East Side to the Park Slope YMCA, the mayor claimed he needs the trips to stay grounded.

“I want to be someone who sees the world through the prism of the neighborhood I come from in Brooklyn and remembers where I came from and all the people who have been part of the life here,” the mayor said during his weekly appearance on WNYC radio.

“I don’t want to be someone who is seeing the world through the prism of Gracie Mansion. “So, you know, I just feel very comfortable. This is what I’m going to do.”

But de Blasio doesn’t exactly embrace the whole neighborhood — or stick around long enough to soak in some Brooklyn perspective. During his trips to Park Slope, he goes to the same gym, typically around the same time, and likes to frequent his old haunts, including the cafe Bar Toto.

His predecessor, Mike Bloomberg, never moved into Gracie Mansion. De Blasio has come under fire for his jaunts because they require a motorcade of gas-guzzling SUVs to shuttle him between the boroughs.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

This sucks so hard.  Anybody who lives in a free state know of PDs/SOs/Troopers hiring near them?  I'd try to go fed but I have a feeling half of those agencies will be feeling the squeeze at some point.

No, but the Office of Court Administration keeps sending me emails about their upcoming Court Security Occifer Exam...

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No, but the Office of Court Administration keeps sending me emails about their upcoming Court Security Occifer Exam...

If we still had an eff you emoji it would be used here.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is spelling on the exam?

Who said that was a mistake?

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

If we still had an eff you emoji it would be used here.

:lol:

What? It's an exciting career with all kinds of opportunities to be bored out of your mind for 8 hours per day!

Edited by Koko78