New York (again)

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

That is what I been saying you are too ***** dumb to be here talking about this *****. Leave it to people who know more than you... Which is everyone.

Holy ***** you're an idiot, now you have resorted to the childish, I know you are but what am I schtick! Lol! 

Get a life dude, almost 3000 posts since July screams your a no job, no life loser in mommies basement! You're ***** useless!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Big Gun said:

Holy ***** you're an idiot, now you have resorted to the childish, I know you are but what am I schtick! Lol! 

Get a life dude, almost 3000 posts since July screams your a no job, no life loser in mommies basement! You're ***** useless!

I am only doing what you have been doing the whole ***** time here, now begone you feeble minded brainwashed Trumpie.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Jake Tapper is throwing shade at dear leader Cuomo now.  Let that sink in.

You know plenty of democrats don't like Cuomo. That is the difference between the two parties, one party doesn't like idiots and criminals. The other party will love you even if you are a Terrorist as long as you vote republican.

31 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You know plenty of democrats don't like Cuomo. That is the difference between the two parties, one party doesn't like idiots and criminals. The other party will love you even if you are a Terrorist as long as you vote republican.

That is gosh darn adorable.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, I am the egg man said:

Like Newsom is slowly doing in California, Cuomo will follow suit in New York, rolling over and bellying up to make it look like, because of Biden, that their states are finally on the right track with Trump gone.

I think both states are too far gone to recover, unfortunately...especially under “woke” leadership...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think both states are too far gone to recover, unfortunately...especially under “woke” leadership...

They are not alone.

Lots of other states, as well as pretty much every large metropolitan area in the country is right there with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...