New York (again)

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

And Trump thought the virus was a democratic hoax... I guess people are wrong 

Lather, rinse, repeat................

The President did no such thing.

It has been discussed and explained multiple times.

and yet, (when you have no real response) you go back to the lie.

Why so scared ?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Wait - I read in the press that NY state is the shining example for all states to follow.  Is it possible they are wrong?

...guess you'll have to buy Big Fredo's Covid-19 Handbook.......should be in 7-Elevens by Halloween..............

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lather, rinse, repeat................

The President did no such thing.

It has been discussed and explained multiple times.

and yet, (when you have no real response) you go back to the lie.

Why so scared ?

I didnt lie you can go look it up they have the videos to prove it. Youtube is a wonder for you, go check it out.

Edited by TBBills

47 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I didnt lie you can go look it up they have the videos to prove it. Youtube is a wonder for you, go check it out.

Nope.

You lied.

You know it......................I know it...............The board knows it.

He did not call the VIRUS a hoax.

• Like (+1) 3

There have not been 1K people hospitalized for COVID in a day in NYS since June.  Is he trying to bankrupt more people? Cause more lock down health issues? Cause more people to move out of the state?  He's certainly discriminating against Jews.

And people will vote for this guy in 2022 and the RNC will not aid whatever Republican runs against him.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nope.

You lied.

You know it......................I know it...............The board knows it.

He did not call the VIRUS a hoax.

Careful, this is how they get you.

The stupidity and lies they post will always be viewed by those in authority as respectful conversation.  They will continue to post those lies until you say something you shouldn't, and then it will be your fault.

Truth only matters to some people in some threads sometimes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/09/mayor-de-blasio-claims-city-cannot-afford-900-million-owed-to-teachers-citing-fiscal-crisis-caused-by-pandemic/amp/

I do not understand why anyone would teach in NYC- the pay is only 20% higher than much of Florida, the cost of living is 50% higher not including the higher taxes,the schools are awful,  and now you are not getting money agreed upon 5 years ago. Deblasio is a horrible person.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/10/09/mayor-de-blasio-claims-city-cannot-afford-900-million-owed-to-teachers-citing-fiscal-crisis-caused-by-pandemic/amp/

I do not understand why anyone would teach in NYC- the pay is only 20% higher than much of Florida, the cost of living is 50% higher not including the higher taxes,the schools are awful,  and now you are not getting money agreed upon 5 years ago. Deblasio is a horrible person.

It’s really fascinating to me that the leader of one of the largest cities in the world could so drastically and stunningly miss the mark on agreements set in place to pay educators.  
The math really seems pretty simple, but when you’re used to treating hard earned taxpayer dollars like  Monopoly money,  all it took was the train jumping the tracks and he’s billions short.

What a moron.  He’ll be a shoo-in next election. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

..Bumblin' Billy strikes again.....no Passover invites in his future.....BUT the VMA's got a quarantine pass.....SMH......

New York issues $15,000 fines to Orthodox Jewish institutions over COVID violations

The religious spaces in Borough Park, the site of protests last week, weren’t shut down because police don’t have the authority.

By Frank Miles | Fox News

Five Orthodox Jewish institutions in New York City were fined $15,000 for alleged violations of the health code amid the coronavirus pandemic for having more than 10 people inside their religious facilities, according to reports.

The religious spaces in Borough Park, the site of protests last week, weren’t shut down because police don’t have the authority.

New restrictions temporarily limit the size of religious gatherings in the COVID-19 hot spots. The restrictions limit attendance at all houses of worship to 25% capacity, or a maximum of 10 people.

Six coronavirus clusters have cropped up in Brooklyn and Queens, as well as Broome, Orange and Rockland counties. The state has closed schools and nonessential businesses in those areas and limited gatherings.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nypd-issues-15000-fines-to-five-religious-institutions-in-brooklyn-over-covid-violations

• Thank you (+1) 1

The lack of specifics given for when fans will be allowed back into Bills games is quite disturbing.  Seems to be a dismissive hand-wave type mentality from the powers-that-be.  But hey, we can still grocery shop and get overpriced home improvement crap at Home Depot, so we should just shut up and be happy!!!  Yeehaw.

7,000 - 10,000 fans, with all the regulations in place, is not the end of the world.  Jesus.

23 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Bumblin' Billy strikes again.....no Passover invites in his future.....BUT the VMA's got a quarantine pass.....SMH......

New York issues $15,000 fines to Orthodox Jewish institutions over COVID violations

Whelp...that's what they get for gathering together but failing to burn down any public buildings or tear down any statues.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1