New York (again)

1 hour ago, Leonhart2017 said:

As someone that was born and raised in WNY and lived there 25 years before moving I would love to talk about the disaster state and city governments have been there. However, seeing as I live in the political cesspool that is Chicago/Illinois I am going to have sit this one out.

I will invite you to come to Florida- no income tax, low property taxes, and our governors don't go to jail or kill people. Please avoid Miami area, it is great to visit but don't live there.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Science: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says chicken wings don’t count as food in meeting coronavirus rule requirements

Buffalo Wild Wings was not impressed:

Chicken wings matter

Why do I feel this is going to be start of the great nationwide “What is a sandwich?” debate.

Anyone want a plate of chicken wings two pieces of bread?

3 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Why do I feel this is going to be start of the great nationwide “What is a sandwich?” debate.

Anyone want a plate of chicken wings two pieces of bread?

I can see the menus being printed now:

Chicken Wing "Sandwich"............. $1.00

2 chicken wings and a folded over piece of bread. Enjoy.

Open-face Chicken Wing "Sandwich".......... $1.00

2 chicken wings and a non-folded piece of bread.

Edited by Koko78

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Science: Gov. Andrew Cuomo says chicken wings don’t count as food in meeting coronavirus rule requirements

Chicken wings matter

...has this clown EVER met a camera he didn't love?.....expecting BREAKING NEWS tomorrow as to which wing sauces qualify and whether it must be RANCH or BLEU CHEESE.....SMH...

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Chicken wings matter

There comes a time in every person's life where they must take a stand against tyranny and oppression and I think we finally hit that point.  Buffalowing Operators Of Buffalo (BOOB)....UNITE!!

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will invite you to come to Florida- no income tax, low property taxes, and our governors don't go to jail or kill people. Please avoid Miami area, it is great to visit but don't live there.

I have actually had similar conversation with a buddy whose dad lives down there. Even about Miami being great to visit but not live in! State income tax here is getting insane. I am literally paying for the sins of corrupt politicians here.

• Like (+1) 1

Kodak to add 300 Rochester jobs to make drug ingredients, WSJ says

Eastman Kodak Co. has received a $765 million government loan to help expedite the domestic production of drugs to treat a variety of medical conditions and loosen the country's reliance on foreign sources, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The move is expected to create approximately 300 jobs in Rochester and up to 50 jobs in Minnesota, Kodak chairman and chief executive officer Jim Continenza told the Journal.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1